The last contender on our best Magento 2 GDPR extension is Amasty GDPR. This is a noteworthy Magento GDPR plugin that competes effectively with the Aheadworks extension’s rich features. It covers essential customer rights such as information, deletion, access, erasure, contact with the data protection officer, and data export.
With Amasty GDPR, you gain comprehensive control over customer consents and requests through centralized management. The extension allows you to easily anonymize, delete, and download customer information from the admin panel. And your customers can also do these actions on the Magento storefront.
Amasty GDPR also lets you show consent and cookie information in user-friendly popups. Therefore, your customers don’t need to switch tabs or visit different pages to access the details.
- Obtain and record user consent on multiple pages
- Utilize an advanced popup to collect cookie consent
- Enable customers to manage their data within their accounts
- Store personal data securely in up-to-date documentation
- Enhance mobile performance by utilizing PWA addon
- Enjoy a Hyva-ready storefront for a seamless user experience
- Keep customers informed about their data actions using notifications from the Magento GDPR module
- Open Source: $259/year
- Enterprise: $559/year
- Enterprise Cloud: $859/year
- Updates and support prolongation: $159
Magento 2.4.6, 2.4.5-p2, 2.4.4-p3, 2.3.7-p4
=> Read more: 9 best Magento reporting extensions to boost your eCommerce sales