19. You have the right to access personal information we hold about you.
20. You have the right to ask that your personal information be corrected or updated.
21. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or use our services, you can request us to close your account and delete your information. Please note that certain information from the deleted account might be maintained for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions, or to comply with our legal obligations.
22. You also have the right to be removed from any of our mailing list any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
23. You can request for a copy of your data in a structured, machine readable, and commonly used format to be transferred to another service provider.
24. You can exercise your rights via our support system or send an email to email@example.com.
25. We will respond to your request within thirty (30) days. Please note that we may request evidence of your identity and details of the information you wish to see to help us locate it. We will also let you know if we cannot fulfill your request and the reasons why we can’t.