Thanks for visiting this page! Your privacy is very important to us and we want to confirm that your information is safe with us.
In this policy we will explain our commitment to protecting your personal data and the choices you have with respect to the information.
We will do so with clear and understandable terms (so you won’t get confused by unnecessary jargons).
Who we are and what this policy applies to
1. In this policy, our company, MAGESTORE CO., JSC, will be referred to as “Magestore”, “we”, “us”, and “our”. Our contact information is:
Address: Suite 110, 14780 West Mountain View Boulevard, Surprise, Arizona 85374, USA
3. In the context of this policy, “personal information” and “personal data” have the same meaning. They refer to information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, or online identifier such as IP address.
Information we collect
4. When you use our websites and services, you provide us with the following information which we store securely:
- Account information such as username and password;
- Contact information such as name, email address, billing address, phone number and country;
- Notification and marketing preferences;
- Information about the products and services you sell (including inventory, pricing, sale, transaction, tax, and other data);
- Information about your business (number of stores, warehouses, or staff).
How we collect information
7. We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us. Examples include:
- Create a new account on our sites;
- Book a demo;
- Purchase our products;
- Subscribe to newsletters or email lists;
- Submit feedback on our sites;
- Participate in our promotional campaign;
- Fill out a survey;
- Communicate with us via live chat or emails.
We also collect certain categories of personal information from third party service providers such as:
8. Payment information: We may receive information from payment providers to process transactions. Please note that we DO NOT store payment details on our sites.
9. Other services providers: You can create an account on our website using third party accounts such as Facebook or Google. These services will pre-populate our sign up form with personal details from their sites. Please check your privacy settings on these third party services to understand and change the information sent to us through these services.
How we use information
10. We will use your information to fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract. If you buy software or services from us, we will use your information to fulfil your order, keep you updated, and to provide you with the software or service you have requested. We will only send you details related to your orders such as purchase confirmations and invoices.
11. With your consent, we will:
- Send promotional emails about new products, offers, surveys, newsletters, promotions, and events or other information which you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided;
- Personalize our services and websites by providing features that match your interests and preferences;
- You can opt-out any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, submit a request on our support system, or following the unsubscribe instructions included in our communications.
12. Other legitimate interests: Magestore is constantly working on improving our products and services, and your data plays an important role in helping us develop better software. As a result, we may use your information for other purposes such as:
- Operate our services;
- Verify your identity;
- Give you access to our products and services;
- Respond to support tickets and questions;
- Internal record keeping;
- Analyze how our sites are used;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorised access to our sites, and other illegal activities.
How we share information
We will only share information with third parties when needed, as described below:
13. Service provider: We work with third party service providers that help us with:
- Website development (Google, WordPress, and Amazon Web Services);
- Customer relationship management (Zoho, Zendesk, and Calendly);
- Email marketing (Mailchimp and Customer.io);
- Business intelligence and analytics (Google Analytics and Hotjar);
- Payment processing, security and fraud prevention, and other services (such as Paypal).
These providers may have access to or process your personal information for the purpose of providing these services for us.
14. Compliance with legal requests: we may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
15. Testimonial: From time to time, we want to share the stories of successful customers on our website. We will obtain your consent to use your name, information about your business, and how you want to be featured on our communications. If you wish to update and delete you testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com.
Data retention period
17. We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with the law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).
18. We take data security very seriously. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place technical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes secure connections for our administration system and IP restrictions. We also implement other security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate. Only our authorized employees have access to your personal data.
19. Our sites are not suitable for people under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a person under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
20. You have the right to access personal information we hold about you.
21. You have the right to ask that your personal information be corrected or updated.
22. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or use our services, you can request us to close your account and delete your information. Please note that certain information from the deleted account might be maintained for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions, or to comply with our legal obligations.
23. You also have the right to be removed from any of our mailing list any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. You can request for a copy of your data in a structured, machine readable, and commonly used format to be transferred to another service provider.
25. You can exercise your rights via our support system, send an email to email@example.com, or talk to us. You can submit a request on our support system here – please select “Personal Data Request” as you category.
26. We will respond to your request within thirty (30) days. Please note that we may request evidence of your identity and details of the information you wish to see to help us locate it. We will also let you know if we cannot fulfill your request and the reasons why we can’t.
28. We will communicate any significant changes to you directly on this website or via email. Please consider visiting this page from time to time for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Thanks for staying with us until the end of the policy! We hope that you are satisfied with the information we’ve provided.
Still have questions about our practices? Feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, our support system, or talk to us.