Control stock from multiple locations effortlessly and minimize paperwork
Always know the product status and location, even across multiple warehouses. Get complete visibility of your inventory instantly and update inventory levels on the spot.
- Sync inventory data between your Magento website, sales channels, and back office in real time
- Scan to add new products quickly. You can also update mass product quantity using CSV files with two import types: Adjust/Update and Add/Subtract.
- Manage products by unit of measure and bin locations, and quickly transfer items between bins
- Count and adjust inventory to ensure you have the correct quantity to fulfill orders
- Keep track of all inventory movements from purchasing to sales
- Use stock on-hand report to monitor product volume and location
Demand-driven procurement with a robust vendor management module
Automate purchasing tasks with data-driven replenishment. You’ll always have the right product and amount to sell with Magento ERP.
- Use historical sales speed to set up product low-stock threshold to know what, when, and how many items to reorder
- Create purchase orders (PO) directly from demand forecasts or the backorder list and send emails to suppliers easily. Create POs for products that haven’t been added into the system with Add Custom Item
- Use the exclusive demand forecasting function—Supply Needs to regularly review sales velocity and timely replenish top-selling products with fast-changing demand. Ensure you won’t miss any chance to increase sales and profits.
- Flexibly manage units of measurements to auto-convert between stock units and purchase order units and transfer the data between operation teams smoothly
Facilitate omnichannel fulfillment with the powerful order management software
Manage all orders in one place and deliver orders across channels and locations. Reduce manual work and increase the productivity of your fulfillment team.
- Keep track of orders from your Magento website and offline stores in this reliable Magestore ERP, in real time
- Check stock status across warehouses and select the most efficient one for order fulfillment
- Process and deliver orders with 5 simple steps: Assign – Allocate – Pick – Pack – Ship. Allow your staff to choose the optimal picking path and reduce pick time with innovative batch management
- Offer customers a variety of delivery options for more sales opportunities, including store pickup or buy at store, ship to home
- Save costs with our prebuilt ShipStation integration. Create, centralize, and track all shipments with ShipStation right on Magestore ERP to save time, then auto-sync them to ShipStation to avoid duplicates.
Simplify operations and improve your staff efficiency with smart role assignment
Grant the right permissions to the right staff to do their job while streamlining information flow across your departments.
- Ensure authorized staff can access the Magento backend to efficiently carry out their tasks. Reduce backend workload, human errors, and information leakage
- Separate permissions for managers and staff to use each module in your Magento ERP system. As a manager, you have visibility of all business operations, while your team focuses solely on their assigned tasks to stay undistracted.
Real-time and accurate reports in Magento ERP for data-driven decisions
Get an overview of your sales performance to respond to changing situations with advanced inventory reporting.
- All online and offline transactions are recorded in Magento backend, reducing time for reconciliation and accounting activities.
- Check each store’s revenue and margins and compare between locations to find cost-saving opportunities with Inventory Status Report. You can create POs right from the report dashboard to save time.
- Review the current stock value in your warehouses and their potential profits with Inventory Value Report. Know which products you should prioritize selling to increase sales and reduce the risk of deadstock.
- Identify best-selling, high-profit items, and turnover rate to quickly adjust your sales strategies with Inventory Profit & Revenue Report
- Enable or disable default fields to your needs and save the view for later reference. You can export the reports to CSV files and import them to other systems or analyze the data further for actionable insights.
Use Magestore ERP app on your iPad or tablet for immediate access and manage all key processes in the frontend 3x faster
You don’t need any 3rd-party connector to integrate your Magento site with our Magento 2 enterprise resource planning software. After connecting with your site, our ERP can integrate smoothly with your current Magento extensions to ensure smooth operations.
Magestore ERP can seamlessly connect with popular software and hardware in your retail system. Just keep using your existing tools to minimize the total cost of ownership and bring the ERP to practice in the shortest time.
Moreover, our ERP runs smoothly on iPads and tablets. Thus, your team can bring this portable ERP around the warehouse to count stock, do stock-taking easily, or scan barcodes to locate items.
Spend less time learning different processes and let your team experience the ERP as soon as it’s ready. Start centralizing and streamlining your operations to enjoy fast, fruitful results.
Built in Magento, Magestore ERP will sync sales, customers, and inventory information in real time with your Magento site. Your online and offline business activities are consolidated into a single database, reducing manual entries and human errors.
Magestore ERP utilizes Magento’s technology from PWA to GraphQL. Our software is compatible with Magento’s latest versions, such as 2.3 and 2.4.
Expand your business presence on multiple platforms while managing all operations from a single location
Seamlessly integrate your ERP software with many marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Etsy to sync sales orders, with shipping software to centralize shipments, or with other accounting and CRM software to scale your system.
Confidence to increase your business visibility while taking control of your whole business operations. Whether you sell online, on the go, or hybrid, Magestore ERP can adapt to streamline your processes and free up you for strategic activities to grow your business.
Magestore ERP software vs. other ERP software vs. ERP extensions, which should you choose?
Fast and light execution
3x faster than normal ERP
Faster than normal ERP
Scalable and customizable
Ability to use as an app on iPads, tablets
Ability to set roles and permissions for each staff according to their assigned tasks
Ability to integrate with marketplaces and other management software like shipping, accounting, etc.
Less complex and easier to use than a full-blown ERP, targeted to mid-size retail businesses
More complex due to its broader scope and the involvement of multiple business functions (accounting, logistics, etc.), requiring more extensive training and technical know-how
Simple to use
Dependent, but the normal pricing is subscription
Dependent, but the normal pricing is one-time payment
Time to value
Faster than normal ERP
Faster than normal ERP
One dedicated team throughout the project
* As eCommerce extensions or plugins handle each retail function separately, you have to buy different extensions, configure them into your backend, and make sure these extensions work smoothly with each other.
Gain more control over your business and more profits with Magento ERP
Better planning equals better operations and more profits. Run your business with complete data and more confidence.