- Unify and control all your franchise processes from a single dashboard
- Easily manage inventory, pricing, promotions, etc. to ensure consistency across your business
- Automate tedious manual processes and enjoy streamlined operations with our user-friendly interface
Automate inventory management for accurate stock control
- Track inventory across all your stores in real time, ensuring that you have accurate visibility of your stock levels and can make informed purchasing decisions
- Set up automated replenishment rules, manage stock transfers between stores, and even perform stocktakes right from the retail management software
- Ensure that your franchise stores have enough inventory to serve customers, reducing stockouts and overstock
Scale your franchise empire with ease
- Pay one time for the POS license and get lifetime ownership of your POS and data
- Add new products, employees, and devices without extra costs
- Easily customize the franchise management POS to fit your growing business
Grant the right roles and permission for each franchisee to boost sales
- Allow franchisees to access only the features and data they need to ensure that each franchisee can effectively manage their store without compromising the security and integrity of your franchise system
- Empower your franchisees to make decisions and take actions that drive their store’s success while maintaining control and oversight at the head office level
- Let your franchisees set up pricing and promotion rules for their own stores, enabling them to customize their offerings and cater to their local market
Create an omnichannel shopping experience for your customers
- Centralize and synchronize customer profiles to all sales channels in real time
- Run customer loyalty programs and leverage customer data to personalize offers and promotions
- Let your customers collect and redeem their reward points, store credits, or gift cards no matter where they buy in your ecosystem
Get real-time reports with our POS software for multi-location franchise
- Access live reporting from every store, anywhere, anytime you sign in
- Gain insights into sales, inventory, and employee performance in your franchise store to make informed decisions for your franchise business
- Export the reports into .CSV files for thorough analysis like top-selling products, sales trends, or employee performance
Start, run, and grow with Magestore franchise POS
The all-in-one retail software for your business
A POS or point of sale system for franchise businesses centralizes all operations, sales data, and inventory data in one location. Its primary purpose is to streamline the sales process, improve accuracy in tracking sales and inventory, and provide reporting and analytics to help franchisers and franchisees make informed business decisions.
The cost of building a POS system varies widely based on factors such as customization, complexity, and software and hardware components. Normally, you’ll need to spend $3,000–10,000 for a point of sale system.
Ongoing costs may include maintenance, updates, hardware, software, and support. Review your business requirements and budget carefully when choosing a POS solution.
Keep reading our ultimate guide on POS system cost to learn more.
Consider the following features when looking for a POS system for your franchise:
- Multi-store management
- Franchise-specific pricing and promotions
- Inventory management
- Reporting and analytics
- Integration with other systems
- Security and compliance
- Ease of use
- Centralize and automate stock control
- Adjust, transfer, and move stock between stores
- Manage various product variants and bundling
- Generate inventory reports
- Simplify purchase order management
All help franchisees optimize inventory levels, minimize stockouts or overstocks, and ensure smooth operations.
These 4 types include:
- Product distribution franchise: Franchisee sells the franchiser’s products under a specific brand or trademark.
- Business format franchise: Franchisee operates their own business using the franchiser’s complete business system, including brand, operational procedures, and ongoing support.
- Manufacturing franchise: Franchisee manufactures and sells the franchiser’s products using a proprietary manufacturing process or technology.
- Business conversion franchise: Existing independent business converts to operate under a franchiser’s brand, systems, and support.
Each type of franchising has its own unique characteristics and requirements. Thus, potential franchisees should carefully consider which type aligns best with their business goals and resources.