POS Reporting Features
Monitor daily performance of each store
Keep track and improve your store performance. Check the revenue, profit, and margin of your offline stores. Get detailed records of working sessions with X and Z-report.
- Location Overview
- Location Breakdown
- View performance of Day, Week, Month, Year
- Sales metrics: Number of orders, Revenues, Average order value, Tax
- Profitability metrics: COGS, Profit, Profit Margin
- Promotional effectiveness metrics: Discount, Refund
Control inventory movement and performance
Manage inventory more efficiently. Record and adjust inventory levels to always keep top-selling products in stock.
- Stock value report: Stock Value, Potential Revenue, Potential Profit
- Stock On-hand report: Qty On-hand, Available Qty, Qty To Ship, Incoming Qty
- Stock by Source Report
- Incoming Stock Report: list all incoming stock from which purchase orders
- Historical Stock Report
Track employee success
Recognize and reward your top employees. Identify the revenue and order value each sales staff contributes and compare between staffs.
- Average transaction value
- Average basket size per salesperson
- Total refunded value
- How much discount in total for each employee
- Insights to set individual sales target for your team
We guarantee your success
For your business roadmap
Worth a thousand of dollars
Guaranteed if not 100% satisfied
The omnichannel retail solution that you need to succeed
It’s time to become the retailer your customers want you to be. Let’s talk and see how our Magento omnichannel retail software works for you.