Why we highly recommend Salesforce as one of the 7 best CRM for eCommerce
If you need a powerful and professional CRM tool for your Magento 2 store, you should check out Salesforce! It’s a comprehensive set of CRM solutions suitable for businesses of any size and model.
One thing that sets Salesforce apart from other CRM tools is its advanced features, such as:
- Marketing automation
- Opportunity tracking
- Task management
- Workflow creation
Plus, it offers 4 clouds — Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Commerce Cloud, focusing on different aspects of your business, such as sales and marketing management.
- Hassle-free contact management with access to critical customer data and interaction history
- Provide a clear view to deal stage tracking
- Streamlined quoting with product tracking, standard pricing, and built-in PDF delivery to customers
- Monitor marketing activities across all channels
- Agile and easy to configure with a unified code base for faster development
- Accessible globally with an internet connection
- Trusted for 20 years in the CRM market
- Versatile all-in-one tool for significant industries, customizable for specific business needs
- Able to customize email templates
- Efficient reporting functionality
- 24/7 customer support
- Require a stable and reliable Internet connection
- Less control over CRM upgrades and downtimes
- Expensive for small companies
- Standardized functionality may not be enough for large enterprises or too excessive for small projects.
- APEX coding can challenge even experienced developers.
Some Salesforce Magento CRM extensions connectors worth considering:
- Salesforce CRM Integration by Zapier
- Salesforce CRM Integration for Magento 2 by Mageplaza
- Salesforce Connector for Magento 2 by Webkul
- Salesforce Connector by Folio3
If your data syncing needs exceed the capabilities of these above connectors, check out our more detailed article on Magento Salesforce integration to find a more suitable solution for your business.