Buy the cheapest EPOS system
You may get tons of offers for low-priced hardware and EPOS software. Caution: resist the temptation to save yourself a few dollars before getting yourself into a potential nightmare.
By buying a cheap EPOS system, you may put their business at risk. As a result, you may end up with more costs to fix the damages than your initial investment.
Again, my advice is to plan a few years ahead, prioritize the needed functions, and check your budget. Then, buy the best technology you can afford. A reliable EPOS system will save you efforts and costs in years to come.
Choose the wrong supplier
A reliable supplier provides a reliable EPOS system. Thus, do diligent research on potential suppliers before picking one.
Essential questions for the potential EPOS supplier may include:
- For how long has the company been in business?
- How large is the company? How many employees/ developers do they have?
- Does the company provide the EPOS system or are they a reseller?
- What is their support policy and refund policy?
- Do they provide training or product guides?