Sports retail will become a very fierce and no longer easy battle. Sports retail customers have changed a lot and become increasingly demanding over the past year. With the rapid development of technology and mobile phones, customers have access to all product information and a wide range of choices at their fingertips. From there, customers expect to:
- Access website 24/7
- Shop easily both online and in a brick-and-mortar store
- Compare to buy sportswear at the most convenient and cheapest place
Artificial Intelligence is changing the retail industry in general and the sports retail industry, helping with data collection, analysis, and reporting. It gives retailers a great tool to serve their customers better, predicting future customer behavior by analyzing the past:
- What are customer needs?
- How will customers act and react?
- How to personalize the customer journey?
By knowing your customers well, you can better use recommendation systems and enrich the shopping experience.
5. Focus on digital marketing