Magestore is a point of sale (POS) system that comes with a powerful in-built inventory management software. It is native to Magento and works best for omnichannel retailers to connect all sales and inventory channels seamlessly.
You can control all operations and centralize data under one backend, with easy access from any device and browser. This creates flexibility and security for your retail store.
- Inherit all Magento functions and 3rd party integrations;
- Can be customized to fit business needs;
- Synchronize real-time data in Magento;
- Able to run in offline mode and update data immediately once the Internet is restored;
- Can access from any device and browser thanks to PWA technology;
- Flexible pricing based on business scales, requirements, level of support and services.
- Complex software to install on your own, Magestore team will support you configure the software.
As a robust POS with inventory system, Magestore offers vigorous functionalities to manage your stock:
Unify all data in Magento core instantly:
- Synchronize all your data on SKUs, stock levels, sales performance, customer service, loyalty program and promotion, and employee management in real time;
- Update inventory volume automatically when a product is sold;
- Control omnichannel sales with scalability.
Inventory control system:
- Create product SKUs with customized attributes, generate barcodes and assign a serial number to each item;
- Define a standard for bins and pallets to store products;
- Count physical stock in warehouses and track stock movement by scanning barcodes;
- Sync stock data across channels and locations;
- Organize multiple warehouses efficiently;
- Low-stock alerts when the inventory reaches a certain level.
Order fulfillment in multiple channels and locations:
- Fulfill orders with 5 steps: verify, prepare, pick, pack, deliver;
- Place and control backorder for out-of-stock products;
- Create dropshipping orders with suppliers, request from the listing pages, confirm, and create a shipment;
- View customer purchase history in the Magento backend.
- Purchase and control inventory from different suppliers and brands;
Predict inventory needed based on your sales velocity to make restock decisions;
Create a purchase order from inventory forecasts;
- Manage the entire purchasing process: draft purchase requisition, select a vendor and products, generate a PO, track PO delivery status, receive and store goods in a warehouse, and return products to the supplier if needed.
Complete inventory reports:
- Save storage costs to stock more bestsellers and remove worst-selling items;
- Calculate cost of goods sold (COGS) to measure profit margin;
- Avoid overstocking and understocking;
- Facilitate accounting and stock value audit.
You can contact Magestore for a custom quote. Magestore will customize the solution based on your business sizes, goals, and needs. The system follows a one-time payment model, meaning that you only pay one time and can use the POS license as long as you want. While the upfront investment can be high, it will pay off in the long run. You don’t have to pay any extra fees to add more users or devices, and the system can scale with you as your business expands.
In addition, Magestore POS offers a 90-day money-back guarantee and professional support via Slack channel to ensure you receive timely support.
FYI, Magestore has just released a new retail management app, bundling all necessary functionalities for Magento merchants. The software helps you standardize and automate the supply chain, gain real-time inventory visibility, and centralize all data. Key features include inventory management, vendor management, and order management to handle the full spectrum of retail operations.
PWA technology allows you to manage your stores from a separate frontend without accessing Magento, reduces the backend workload, and makes your eCommerce site faster. Your customers browsing products online will enjoy a smooth and pleasant shopping experience.