Magestore RMS is among the top retail management solutions for Magento retailers. It offers full functionalities to operate your stores smoothly, including inventory, POS, vendor management, customer management, and more. Since being native to Magento, Magestore inherits all Magento powers and works perfectly with a wide list of integrations to help you build a complete and tailored system to your needs.
This PWA-empowered software allows you to control your stores from a separate frontend from any device like desktops, smartphones, and tablets. You don’t need to log in to the Magento backend, thus saving you time and maintaining the stable loading speed of your website.
Inventory management: controls your stock count and locations across warehouses and stores in real time.
- Synchronize inventory data with your Magento website, POS, and back office automatically
- Organize items into bins and pallets for easy management and transfers
- Count, adjust inventory, track inventory quantity, location, and movement from purchasing to sales
- Forecast inventory demand and alert low-running stock
Vendor management: manages suppliers and purchasing in one place to ensure you always have enough stock to sell.
- Set up product low-stock threshold based on past sales performance to inform you when to reorder from suppliers
- Generate purchase orders directly from the demand forecast
- Assign unit of measurement for stock and purchase items
- Monitor your supplier performance and all purchasing activities in real time
Order management: automates order processing with fewer errors and time.
- Centralize all order data across online and offline channels in real time
- Check stock availability in different warehouses to choose the most efficient one for order fulfillment
- Simplify the pick–pack–ship workflow to handle orders faster
- Select Magento default shipping partners (UPS, USPS, DHL, and FedEx) or integrate with your 3rd-party shipping carriers
Pros and cons:
- Endless customization options to fit your unique needs and support exponential growth
- Manage data of all retail operations in a single Magento platform
- No extra costs to add more users and devices
- No backend access: you can access the software on a web browser from any device.
- Grant different permission levels to your team to avoid mass login and data processing at the same time, thus reducing the backend workload. This is convenient and suitable for retailers with many staff accounts and lots of data.
- Complicated to set up, but the Magestore technical team will take care of that.
- Magestore offers various powerful tools, thus it takes time to master.
Depending on your business needs, Magestore will design a customized solution with functions and integrations that fits your requirement. Therefore, the pricing also varies for different clients.
You only need to pay once and own the software with unlimited user accounts and devices.