A-Z Omnichannel Retail Guide
to unlock the secret of online to offline retail success
Why you should read this online Omnichannel Retail Guide
Due to the advent of the online channels and ongoing digitalization, there are significant changes in the retail industry, including both shopper behavior and retailer strategy. Customers become more demanding since they are more knowledgeable and empowered by technology.
Thus, retailers must make a run at the strategy innovation.
That is also the reason why the retail industry is always “on the move” and continuously gets its business models reshaped.
After the twilight of single-channel, we observed a shift into multi-channel at the “bloom” of the Internet of Thing.
From its first introduction to the marketing world in 2010, Omni-channel retail has been considered as a promising solution for all the challenges and drawbacks of multiple channels sale.
Born with the idea of customer centricity and developing towards centralized data management, an Omni-channel retail solution has brought about a complete revolution in the retail industry. Obviously, it is no longer a fleeting trend but now a corollary of the Internet of Things era.
What you will get from this online Omnichannel Retail Guide
To help you unlock the secret about Omni-channel, which is hardly found even on Google, this FREE Omnichannel Retail Guide 2018 will illustrate:
- What Omnichannel retail is, with clear differentiation from multi-channel retail;
- Why Omni-channel becomes the future of the retail industry;
- How to build a perfect strategy to adopt Omnichannel approach for your business;
- Insightful tutorial to overcome challenges and succeed in implementing an Omni-channel retail;
- Recommended KPI framework to measure the Omni-channel performance;
- and inspiring omnichannel retailing examples who performed success stories in the Omni-channel retail world.
Here is an infographic to give you an overview on our Omnichannel Retail Guide:
Before start reading this FREE Omnichannel Retail Guide online, don’t forget you can always download its 63-page Full PDF version for easy access from anywhere at anytime.
Enjoy omnichannel retailing!
More insightful Magento and omnichannel retail tips await