You have no items in your shopping cart.
Social Login - (3.1)Social Login
Magento Social Login extension allows Customers to log in to your site using their accounts of various popular networks: Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Twitter, LinkedIn and so on.
- Able to choose up to 18 types of social accounts to log in
- Provide a new password to use as a separate account after customers sign in by social accounts
- Able to change position of social login bar
Latest Update: Admin can flexibly choose Redirect URL to any page as preferred: current page, homepage, customer's page, shopping cart page or a specific page filled in.
Social Login in Magento 2 is also available
Community Edition 1.7 -1.8 -1.9.x
Enterprise Edition 1.9.x - 1.10 - 1.11 - 1.12 - 1.13 - 1.14.x Perfectly Compatible with Security Patch SUPEE-8788 & 9652
Introduce you the FREE consultation service from our experts (4000+ customers used). Just leave your details:
Now click the links below to view demo
Buy this product and get $10 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products
How it works
Features Full List
- Can choose one among up to 18 types of social accounts to log in.
- Just need to enter their usernames and passwords to log in. No other information is required.
- If Customers already signed in their social account, System will automatically use the information from their social account to log in.
- A new password will be sent to customers to use as a separate account for the site after they sign in by social accounts.
- Can choose to register a new account as normal
- Can change the order of social login buttons in frontend.
- Put the Social Login bar in different positions.
- Responsive Magento Social Login extension (Hot)
- Social Login is 100% open-source
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required)
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
Do you want to enable Social Login on mobile also? Our new mobile solution does help. See how!
Version 3.1 (updated on July 13th 2015)
- Flexibly set Redirect URL to current page, homepage, customer's page, shopping cart page or a specific page filled in.
- Remove bugs from the previous version.
Version 3.0 (updated on September 12th 2014)
- Amazon & Instagram accounts are now integrated.
- Able to choose any preferred position for social login button block.
- Update interface & social login buttons.
- Visualize configuration guide by images in backend.
- Fix error of URL callback.
Version 2.9 (updated on July 31th 2014)
- Fix error on routers for admin and frontend.
- Able to log in with both http & https.
- Update Facebook certificate.
Version 2.8 (updated on Feb 19th 2014)
- Update new Twitter API.
- Support VK social network (vk.com).
Version 2.7 (updated on Nov 14th 2013)
- New user interface.
Version 2.6 (updated on Aug 9th 2013)
- Add translation file in English.
- Work with Twitter API version 1.1.
Version 2.5 (updated on Jul 18th 2013)
- Fix error that occurs when running with multiple websites per installation.
Version 2.4 (updated on May 16th 2013)
- Allow adding confirmation box for Linkedin login and Foursquare login.
Version 2.3 (updated on April 10th 2013)
- Allow redirecting customers to the previous page after logging in via Social Networks.
Version 2.2 (updated on Mar 25th 2013)
- Provide two more types of social account to log in (Persona and Stack Exchange)
- Fix error of not being able to log in when Require email confirmation function is enabled
Version 2.1 (updated on Mar 10th 2013)
- Add login popup form feature.
Version 2.0 (updated on Dec 27th 2012)
- Add more 10 types of social account to log in, including LinkedIn, Windows Live…
- Able to arrange positions of social login buttons.
Version 1.3 (updated on Nov 30th 2011)
- Fix error: cannot login using private sales mode of Enterprise Edition.
- Change the login icon set.
Version 1.2 (updated on June 08th 2011)
- Update Facebook authentication.
Version 1.1 (update on May 23th 2011)
- Update Facebook auth 3.0
- Fix error using SSL (https)
Case Study & Related Articles
I really see this extension as a must have for any site. It adds a much needed social element to your web site. Magestore support also helped me out integrating the extension with my custom theme. Overall an excellent extension with excellent support. 10 out of 10 across the board.Stuart Wilde CEO washinglinesunshine.com
As a store owner, I pay my gratitude for such this nice solution. It not only helps to the customers to avoid lengthy procedure of providing login details but also benefits much more for store owners. Because we can increase our social presence and also use customer social media accounts for viral marketing.Syed Kazmi CEO transfashions.com
We wanted Social Login extension to integrate with the Quick Login box extension and appear in the login form! Just one question to Magestore support and the integration /install resolved. Fantastic! ThanksP. Ossen CEO inaboxsolutions.nl
Improve Customer Satisfaction with Quick Login
In general, people don’t like to think on websites. Quick Login is a way to get them to quickly log in or create an account via login popup with as less effort as possible. By that way it improve our user experience and customer satisfaction and benefit our online business.
How FAQ extension can encourage customers to buy more
Q: Hi Mic, could you please share your feelings of our Interview today? A: Thanks for your offer. I want to say right up front that I love the spotlighting idea of your Magento extensions. We are extremely proud when 4gsource.net is the monthly store of Magestore showcase.