You have no items in your shopping cart.
SEO Extension Checklist - The easiest way to Plus SEO ranking at minimum costSEO Extension Checklist
Default Magento is not really optimized for SEO. If you don't have enough technical skills, installing SEO extensions seems to be the fastest and easiest way to make necessary changes. Even the simplest SEO module can help you:
- Generate URL, title, keywords, description for tag's product list, search result and filter pages
- Allow using URL Rewrite and Cache Rewrite
- Use canonical link to link filter page to main page
Why you need to implement Magento SEO extensions
HOW a SEO extension works on Magento site
What are the most basic features of SEO extension
FEATURES FULL ChecklIST to find a good SEO extension for Magento
- Search for product with convenience with the search box
- Access lists of most popular search terms and tags
- View other items related to products on the product listing page
- Search for products according to attributes via layered navigation
- Open source 100%
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
- Use URL rewrite when searching on the site
- Use URL rewrite for pages listing products assigned to tags
- Use URL rewrite and Cache Rewrite for Product Navigation
- Use cache rewrite when loading Popular Search Terms page, lists of Popular Tags block and All Tags page
- Set the prefix and suffix of the rewritten URL for search result pages and tag’s product list page
- Customize the patterns to operate filters by attributes on the rewritten URL.
- Set canonical links to link the filter pages to the main pages.
- Customize templates to generate the title, meta keywords, meta description for the search result page, the tag’s product list page and the navigation filter page.
You should view Related products:
What others talk about their experience with this kind of extensions