You have no items in your shopping cart.
Social Login Magento 2 - Faster login/registration with social accounts - (1.0)Social Login Magento 2
Magento 2 Social Login allows Customers to log in to your site using their social accounts on most popular networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn & so on.
- Able to choose up to 18 types of social accounts to log in
- Provide a new password to use as a separate account after customers sign in by social accounts
- Able to change position of social login bar
Community Edition: 2.0.x - 2.1.x
Enterprise Edition: 2.0.x - 2.1.x
Introduce you the FREE consultation service from our experts (4000+ customers used). Just leave your details:
Now click the links below to view demo
Buy this product and get $20 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products
Why Magento 2 Social Login extension?
How Magento 2 Social Login works
All features of Magento 2 Social Login
Features Full List
- Allow choosing one among up to 18 types of social accounts to log in.
- Need to enter their usernames and passwords to log in. No other information is required.
- Automatically use the information from customers' social account to log in if Customers already signed in their social account.
- Allow customers to choose to register a new account as normal
- Change the order of social login buttons in frontend.
- Put the Social Login bar in different positions.
- Responsive Magento Social Login extension
- Magento 2 Social Login is 100% open-source
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required)
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
Magento 2.0 - Version 1.0 (released on November 28th 2015)
- Release version for Magento 2
Version 3.0 (updated on September 12th 2014)
- Amazon & Instagram accounts are now integrated.
- Able to choose any preferred position for social login button block.
- Update interface & social login buttons.
- Visualize configuration guide by images in backend.
- Fix error of URL callback.
Version 2.9 (updated on July 31th 2014)
- Fix error on routers for admin and frontend.
- Able to log in with both http & https.
- Update Facebook certificate.
Version 2.8 (updated on Feb 19th 2014)
- Update new Twitter API.
- Support VK social network (vk.com).
Version 2.7 (updated on Nov 14th 2013)
- New user interface.
Version 2.6 (updated on Aug 9th 2013)
- Add translation file in English.
- Work with Twitter API version 1.1.
Version 2.5 (updated on Jul 18th 2013)
- Fix error that occurs when running with multiple websites per installation.
Version 2.4 (updated on May 16th 2013)
- Allow adding confirmation box for Linkedin login and Foursquare login.
Version 2.3 (updated on April 10th 2013)
- Allow redirecting customers to the previous page after logging in via Social Networks.
Version 2.2 (updated on Mar 25th 2013)
- Provide two more types of social account to log in (Persona and Stack Exchange)
- Fix error of not being able to log in when Require email confirmation function is enabled
Version 2.1 (updated on Mar 10th 2013)
- Add login popup form feature.
Version 2.0 (updated on Dec 27th 2012)
- Add more 10 types of social account to log in, including LinkedIn, Windows Live…
- Able to arrange positions of social login buttons.
Version 1.3 (updated on Nov 30th 2011)
- Fix error: cannot login using private sales mode of Enterprise Edition.
- Change the login icon set.
Version 1.2 (updated on June 08th 2011)
- Update Facebook authentication.
Version 1.1 (update on May 23th 2011)
- Update Facebook auth 3.0
- Fix error using SSL (https)