You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mega Menu Magento 2 - Keep your categories & products organized - (1.0.1)Mega Menu Magento 2
You have the power to direct visitors to where you want - and you can always do that with Magento 2 Mega Menu Extension
- Support Horizontal and Vertical Menu with most popular effects: Fade, slide, toggle
- Customizing menu styles is easy as pie: changing width, color, icon or even position
- Get rid of turtle-like site speed
- Mobile responsive
- Style your own mega menu without editing css file
Community Edition: 2.0.x - 2.1.x
Enterprise Edition: 2.0.x - 2.1.x
Introduce you the FREE consultation service from our experts (4000+ customers used). Just leave your details:
Now click the links below to view demo
Buy this product and get $20 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products
How Magento 2 Mega Menu works
Features Full List
- Choose between horizontal and vertical or both (Featured)
- Various menu types available, including Content only, Contact form or Anchor text, etc for each mega menu
- Add new type of menu: Dynamic Product Listing by Category (New)
- Up to 3 leveled menu (Default Category Listing)
- Quickly create a menu bar in which menu items are categories of your site.
- Reindex cache (use generated HTML code of your menu) to update changes, not affecting your site performance (Featured)
- Easily add, delete and edit menu items
- Export the menu list to CSV/XML file
- Insert labels to highlight products: Hot, New, 50% OFF, etc. (New)
- Easy to re-arrange the position of Menu items
- Support multiple Menu effects: Hover, animate, toggle. When Customers hover over a Menu item, a list of your products will be displayed.
- Customize the style of menu: width, menu color, icon, etc. Easy to custom styles without editing css file
- Possible to configure the style of menu content: size, number and position of columns
- Able to choose the arrangement of category items shown in category menu type
- Select your own breakpoint in backend to control the viewport width at which the menu will be changed to mobile version.
- Flexibly configure menu style & content to be shown in mobile, like what you did for desktop-view
- Responsive Magento 2 Mega Menu extension (Hot)
- Support multiple stores
- Support multiple languages
- Easy to install and configure
- Open source 100%
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento 2 installation and unlimited test Magento 2 installations (No license key required).
Interview of whom purchased Magento 2 Mega Menu extension: Enhance visual effects & searching speed with Mega Menu
Magento 2 - Version 1.0 (Released on Jan 14 2016)
- Release stable version that fully compatible with Magento 2.0(Hot)
Version 3.2 (Upgraded on Dec 22 2015)
- Add new menu type: Dynamic Products Listing by Category (Hot)
- Fix bugs from the previous version
- Easy to add custom style in configuration without editing css file
Version 3.1 (Upgraded on Sept 9 2015)
- Add new menu type: Dynamic Category Listing (Hot)
- Add label to highlight menu items in Product Listing & Product Grid menu types, such as Hot, New, 50% OFF, etc.
- Fix bugs from the previous version
- Perfectly compatible with latest security patch SUPEE-6788
Version 3.0 (Upgraded on June 15 2015)
- Friendly interface for menu shown in frontend: both PC & mobile menu (Hot)
- Quickly set the menu style for all items in one configuration page
- Easily add menu item in backend with flexible settings for admin
Version 2.4 (released on Nov 24th 2014)
- Update with responsive design interface (Hot)
Version 2.3 (released on Jun 03th 2013)
- Fix error of not showing links together with menus items
Version 2.2 (released on May 16th 2013)
Version 2.1 (released on May 03th 2013)
- Fix error that occurs when running Mega Menu in single store mode
Version 2.0 (released on February 07th 2013)
- Provide many templates to quickly create menu items: Home, Categories, Contact...
- Easily customize the menu: effect (hover, animate, toggle), width, background color, text color, icon for menu items...
- Use generated HTML code of the menu to prevent site performance.
Version 1.2 (released on Nov 13th 2012)
- Fix the error that occures when working with deleted categories.
- Improve menu loading performance.
- Fix css errors while using in different themes.
- Enhance user interface.
Version 1.1 (released on Sept 7th 2012)
- Allow administrator to change position of menu item by using a visual slider control.
Version 1.0 (released on Aug 22th 2012)
- Release stable version 1.0.