You have no items in your shopping cart.
Store Locator - The best one to locate your store on map - (3.0)Store Locator
Build a Store Locator page like Bestbuy, Tesco or StarBucks in minutes! Finding your stores should be effortless than ever with the most search criteria and user-friendly interface of Magento Store Locator extension.
- Support street view & show directions from a current location to store instantly on G-map
- Search for nearest stores by radius or city, zip code...
- Filter stores by tag (such as product type, facility)
- Display store's open times, address, in-store events...
- Showcase reviews on Facebook & add comments
- Import stores in mass via CSV file
Community Edition 1.7 - 1.8 - 1.9.x
Enterprise Edition 1.9.x - 1.10 - 1.11 - 1.12 - 1.13 - 1.14.x Perfectly Compatible with Security Patch SUPEE-8788 & 9652
Introduce you the FREE consultation service from our experts (4000+ customers used). Just leave your details:
Now click the links below to view demo
Buy this product and get $10 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products
Why this Store Locator extension?
Imagine how easy it is to locate your stores now
Need some ideas? See Store Locator in action
+ Locate stores through various criteria for best accurate results
On the Store List page, Customers can locate the store they want in many ways.
- Search by distance
(e.g. within 5-mile radius of Customers' current location)
- Search by area
(e.g. within a specific state/ province, country, city, zip code).
- Filter stores by tag, such as:
- Available facilities like wifi, car parking, delivery, etc.
- Product types like fashion, coffee, fast-food, grocery, etc.
- Product brands like Zara, H&M, etc.
OK, let's wrap up everything you're going to get
Search for stores easily with various criteria
- View the list of all stores with custom pin icon on Google map
- Filter stores by tags
- Search stores by distance
- Search stores by country, state/ province, city & zip code
- Get instant directions from a location to any store
- Choose the preferable view between map, satellite
- See store logo on store list page
Access store info in 1 click
- Access store's official website or social channels such as Facebook
- View contact details of each store including address, phone, email
- Know opening hours, days off & special working days
- Explore store via many photos & Street View mode
- View and give comments on Facebook
- Import stores & locations in mass from CSV files
- Provide store details such as address, contact info, website, tags, images etc.
- Promote stores with custom pin, banner, embedded form... (HTML & WYSIWYG supported)
- Edit store's meta info for better SEO
- Set store's open times & days off flexibly
- Choose default search criteria for better experience of customers
- Change color & map style to fit your theme
- Support multi website and Multi language
- Responsive & User-friendly interface (Hot)
- Magento Store Locator extension supports multiple stores
- Easy to install and configure with Google & Facebook API guide
- Magento Store Locator extension is 100% Open source
- No license key required (License Certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations).
You should view Related products: Magento Store Pickup extension
Do you want to enable Store Locator on mobile also? Try our new mobile solution-SimiCart. See how!
Version 3.0 (updated on Sep 11, 2015)
- Optimize UI with New responsive layout (Hot)
- Choose your favorite map style (pre-made or custom one)
- Group stores in the same area on map
- Support Street View (Hot)
- Remove print function
Version 2.3 (updated on June 5, 2015)
- Update map when Google API changes its version
- Fix animation effect when customers hover store list
- Add lunch break hour in schedule tab
- Fix bugs related to multi store
- Synchronize store import/export
Version 2.2 (updated on Dec 26, 2014)
- Add meta information to each store
- Optimize "import store" function
- Fix some errors occurred when showing store details
Version 2.1 (updated on Aug 2, 2014)
- Show direction to the store when users enter the location.
- Direct users to the default store of default country on map.
- Fix bugs on IE when clicking on store list.
- Edit zoom mode to store after searching.
- Show direction between location searched and corresponding stores chosen from store list, not displaying all stores as in version 2.0.
- Edit display format of store address.
- Add 24h time format in detailed store locator page.
- Edit zoom mode in detailed store locator page corresponding with zoom mode of each store configured in backend.
Version 2.0 (Apr 21, 2014)
- Show more information on Store Details page including opening hours, holidays and special working days
- Allow Customers to get directions to stores from a location
- Allow Customers to print store details with directions from a specific location
- Fix bugs in the previous version
Version 1.0 (Jul 16, 2013)
- Release stable version.
Case Study & Related Articles
Build brand credibility with Store Locator
"Store Locator makes it easy for our customers to find our watches as we continue to build our brand. We love that Store Locator gives us the ability to share our partners’ locations – it gives a new brand credibility".