Inventory Management (1.3)
Double click on above image to view full picture
The First and Only Magento Inventory Management Extension that provides the easiest stock management and minimizes product loss:
- + Managing stock receiving: purchasing products for many warehouses, managing suppliers, purchase orders and supply needs, etc.
- + Managing warehouses: assigning permissions, adjust stocks, etc.
- + Managing stock issuing: managing Customer Orders, transferring stocks, report, etc.
- + Dropship feature integrated.(Hot)
Community Edition 1.4 - 1.5 - 1.6 - 1.7 - 1.8
Enterprise Edition 1.10 - 1.11 - 1.12 - 1.13
5% off when you buy 2 or more products!
How it works
DROPSHIP PLUGIN INTEGRATED(HOT!)
The system will automatically send notification emails whenever admin and suppliers change drop-shipments’ status. All drop-ship orders are gathered into one place for easier handling.
Features Full List
- Manage a full list of stocks with many data including suppliers, warehouses, etc.
- Show product images on all product grid pages.(New)
- Update cost prices from purchase orders when receiving stock.
- Update inventory with ease: adjust stock by importing from CSV files or changing product’s Qty. manually to update the accurate data of warehouses and the whole system.
- Auto-change "Stock Availability" when updating product quantity.
- Create stock receiving and stock issuing separately.
- Can transfer stock among warehouses.
- Conveniently import a load of products by CSV files when transferring stocks, issuing stock or receiving stock.
- View many useful data of Customer orders such as on which store the order is made, from which warehouse it is shipped, its shipping progress and so on.
- Manage unlimited warehouses with a lot of info such as products, permission, customer orders, stock issuing, etc.
- Can assign permissions (edit warehouse, transfer stock and adjust stock) to different admin users like admin, warehouses’ owners.
- Can choose warehouse to ship products to Customers.
- Manage a full list of purchase orders with a lot of information such as time of purchase, warehouse, supplier, Qty requested, Qty received, amount spent, payment method, shipping method, expected arrival date, etc.
- Purchase stocks and make delivery for many warehouses at the same time.
- Able to edit cost, discount, tax of products when creating a new purchase order.
- Able to send purchase order details to suppliers via email when creating/ editing purchase orders.(New)
- Auto-update product cost, discount, tax edited to supplier data after creating a new purchase order.
- Check admin permission when returning order to supplier.
- Make a request for purchasing more orders when running out of stock.
- Manage all of your suppliers with comprehensive information such as products, total spent, total refunded, purchase orders, returned orders, etc.
- Conveniently import a load of products by CSV files when purchasing orders and adding products for suppliers.
- Forecast "Supply Needs” based on which you can promptly create purchase orders.
- Show low stock notifications for warehouses or/ and the whole system.(New)
- Filter reports by supplier and show the detailed report on each product via pop-up.
- Record all admin’s activity change logs related to purchase orders, shipping method, payment terms, suppliers, etc.
- Record all admin’s change logs related to warehouses and stock transfers.
- Access reports on sales, purchase orders, Customer orders, etc.
- Provide a simple 4-step process to make drop shipments.
- Enable/ disable any of 4 steps provided to simplify the drop shipping process.
- Gather all drop-ship orders on one page to manage easily.
- Auto-send notification emails when admin and suppliers change drop-shipments’ status.
- Allow assigned suppliers to log in and update drop-shipments’ status in frontend.
- List all drop shipments of a supplier on Supplier Manager page.
- Magento Inventory Management system supports multiple stores.
- Open source 100%.
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
Reviews (18)Get 3 points for a review
Reply to Michelle
Hi Michelle, Thank you for your question, our extension can show the warehouse which products are locating and the qty of these products. You can check the demo-site of extension for more details. By Magestore
Product Bin Location
If we are running our own warehouse. Is there a way to include product bin location information somewhere to ease the pick and pack process? Thanks
Reply to Frank
Hi Frank, Thank you for your question, at the moment, our Inventory management extension doesn't support to change the scope of the Qty attribute from Global to Website. However, we'll appriciate if you can send more detail about this function to our developer via email address firstname.lastname@example.org . We might consider to update this fuction in the next version of extension. Best regards, Magestore
Does this extension change the scope of the Qty attribute from Global to Website?
Reply to Rae
Hi Rae, Thank you for contacting us, regarding to your questions: 1. Yes, our extension does have this function therefore you can manage stock quantity of same stock but in different warehouses. 2. You can configure this rule in the backend of your website when the Inventory management has been installed. We hope this information will be helpful. Best regards, Magestore
Hi. As we have two warehouses, one is in Hong Kong and another one is in China, I would like to ask if your software has the below function:- 1. Manage stock quantity of same stock but in different warehouses; AND 2. Deduct stock quantity of China warehouse when people make purchases in China, and deduct stock quantity of Hong Kong warehouse for purchases from all other places. Thanks a lot!
Reply to Mike
Hi Mike, Thank you for your question. Regarding to the drop-shipment, our Inventory Management doesn't support for this feature at the moment. However, Magestore's developer is building this function which allow to ship the good directly from the suppliers (not only the warehouses at the moment). In the purchase order information, it'll be shown "ship by supplier" or "ship by warehouse". The update version will be released at the end of this December. When it's updated, you can check the demo to see how it work. I hope this information will helpfull. Best regards, Magestore
Drop-shipment and supplier control
Is there a drop-shipment (direct shipment, straight from supplier to customer) method in this extension? We ship from our own warehouses but also from the supplier straight to the customer. The "How it works" does not show an arrow from the supplier to the customer. The drop-shipment is different for each product but also for each region (for example: a product can be drop-shipped in EU countries but not in all EU countries). The scenario: A customer places an order with some products in various quantities. When shipping the order, each product can; only be send from one of our warehouses, only be send straight from the supplier, part of the quantity send from one or more of our warehouses and the other part of the quantity in back-order or straight from the supplier to customer. P = product, Q = quantity, W = warehouse, S = supplier, B = backorder The order: P1 Q6 > W1 Q1, W2 Q2, S1 Q3 P2 Q7 > W1 Q3, W2 Q1, S2 B2 etc. Supplier 1 (S1) does a drop-shipment straight to the customer with a quantity of 3 (Q3). Supplier 2 (S2) does not support direct shipment (no support at all or not for this product or not for the delivery country). A product can have multiple suppliers, has stock control in certain warehouses (not all), is in stock or not in certain warehouses, control destination-shipping for each warehouse (a warehouse in Greece does not ship to the Netherlands because there is a warehouse in the Netherlands etc.), some of the suppliers accept drop-shipment, some suppliers support drop-shipment only form a certain quantity This scenario we have multiple times on daily basis. We want to know if this extension supports this complexity. Another thing, supplier rules; Each supplier has it’s own rules. Some will only deliver an order bundled at a certain day to a warehouse, some deliver every day. This will have an effect on the delivery date. To make a delivery estimation to the customer we need Magento to give the customer an estimation calculated on the given supplier rules. If a customer wants to pay for example 10% more to receive it tomorrow (because supplier A ships everyday and is 10% more expensive and supplier B once a week at Monday and it is Tuesday). Our order department needs this control a well, sometimes it's less expensive to order (some more and get a better bulk price) or order somewhere else after the order is placed or the drop-shipment is canceled and the product needs to be ordered from an other supplier as a back-order. We read supplier product info (name, description, images, price, supplier stock, delivery time, batch order qty, bulk order qty (different cost price), ) from csv, xml, feeds, api's, etc. and link it to products as static info. All this information is very valuable if it could be imported and used in this Inventory extension. Does this extension has all of the above options thus every of our day-to-day scenario is possible?
reply to Anthony
Dear Anthony, Thank you for your question. Do you mean the inventory valuation reports is the reports for the shipper which help the shipper can see if the Qty ordered exceeds the Qty available in all of your warehouses in order to the shipper make a request to receive more stocks? Yes, It has that performance in the Stock Issuing Management feature. Hope that information will help you. Best regards Magestore.
Hi, does the extension have inventory valuation reports and what is the method used for stock valuation.
Reply to Nicolas
Dear Nicolas, Thank you for your question, no sure what the others are offering, but our Inventory extension offer: 1/ Stock Receiving Management: You can easily purchase different quantities of stock for different warehouses at the same time, 2/ Warehouse management: manage a business with many warehouses located in many different places. Inventory Management eases your stock managing process when they have been put into warehouses. Besides for any specific warehouse its general information, you can access other useful data including products, Customers’ orders, stock issuing and receiving and so on. 3/ Stock Issuing Management: supporting you in the selling process such as: For every Customer order, besides normal data, you can also see many others such as on which store the order is made, from which warehouse it is shipped, its shipping progress and so on. The extension gives you useful reports on sales, purchases as well as other data. So it will be much easier for you to get an insight into your business and take prompt actions. And many features that you can see when visit Inventory demo site http://demo-extension.magestore.com/inventory/index.php/admin. Hope this information will help you. Best regards, Magestore.
Reply to lakewoodweb
Hi there, Thank you for your question. Our Inventory module hasn't supported location tracking yet. We will note it to update in the next version. Thank you for your opinion. Best regards, Magestore
Hi does this extension support inventory location tracking ? Pick tickets would print with location code...
Hello, what is the difference between your extension and Embedded ERP ?
Reply to Bobby
HI Bobby, Thank you for your feedback. Our Inventory module doesn't support CRM. We noted your suggestion to improve our extension in the next versions. Best regards, Magestore
Reply to Emin Ak
Hi Emin, Thank you for your interest in our Inventory Management module. Our technical team is planning to release the new update at the end of this week. It will work well on CE 1.8 by then. Hope you will give it a try.
The seem that this is nice extension and good idea, however, I think using a crm will be more professional and can be reduced initial fees. Have you any solution for crm?
Would be interested in this extension if CE 1.8 supported