You have no items in your shopping cart.
Inventory Management Magento 2 - Keep your messy stock under control - (1.0.0)Inventory Management Magento 2
All favorite features from Magento 1 and up-to-date functions on Magento 2 are applied to Inventory Magento extension. This extension is most suitable for small and medium online businesses:
- Optimized UI/UX design with Magento 2.1 interface and UI components
- Edit, adjust, transfer stock in line
- Automatical stock prediction and alert
- Support multiple warehouses
- Offer API to link with other systems/extensions
Community Edition 2.1.x
Enterprise Edition 2.1.x
Introduce you the FREE consultation service from our experts (4000+ customers used). Just leave your details:
Now click the links below to view demo
(click links below)
Buy this product and get $50 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products
Inventory Management for Magento 2 is a perfect solution for small and medium businesses to keep the messy stock under control without any hassles. Well developed for SMEs, especially online retailers, this Magento extension remarkably saves your budget.
Only with Magento 2 Inventory Management, you can:
Optimized UI/UX design
Inventory Management 2 is developed based on the interface of Magento version 2.1. The extension uses Magento 2 UI components instead of creating blocks as in former versions to let you more flexible on rendering UI. All components can be configured in both admin and frontstore. Thanks to this benefit, admin and sales staff can instantly edit qty. and shelf location in line.
All operations are divided into specialized categories so users do not have to rummage in the extension for a button any more.
Easy to integrate with other extensions
Magento 2 standard coding in Inventory Management makes it easy to integrate with other Magento systems/extensions without any conflicts. Moreover, the Magento web API framework is the best means to use services that communicate with the Magento system. In details, Magento API can:
- Get stock data of a product in warehouses
- Get stock data of a product in a warehouse
- Update stock data of product(s) in warehouse(s)
You can add, view, edit or delete a warehouse by yourself. Each warehouse is provided with a lot of information to manage:
- General information: consist of basic information of the warehouse: Region, Warehouse name, Warehouse code, Contact email, Telephone, Street, City, Country, Zip/Postal Code. Some fields are required and others are optional.
- Stock movement: All movements from or to this warehouse are kept track with details of Qty, SKU, Type, Reference Number and Date.
- Warehouse permission: Each staff can be assigned with different roles in different warehouses to make your warehouse more secure and easy to manage.
- Stock on-hand: Here is the list of on-hand product in the warehouse. Each product is provided with SKU, Total Qty, Qty to ship, Available Qty, Shelf location.
- Dashboard: Brief reports are available on last 30-day sales and stock on-hand.
Stock in warehouses
It is a really hard work to update hundreds of products in your warehouse. Now this hassle is swept away with Stock management feature. All related information is shown on front store, you can check and update in line for each if there are any differences:
- Total Qty. remaining in your real storage location.
- Available Qty. left in your virtual Catalog to sell.
- Qty. to ship in non-shipped sales orders.
Select a warehouse and products, update information for each to keep your stock accurate.
Every time a product is added without entering warehouse information, it will automatically transferred to Non-warehouse Products section instead of primary warehouse. After adding products, you can go back to this section to assign each one to warehouse. Entering other products fields is also allowed here.
Complicated stock movements are now simplified with only 2 actions: Send Stock and Request Stock. Apart from transferring stock among warehouses, users can send or request stock between a specific warehouse and external. This feature can help in case one warehouse is running out of stock.
Physical stock-taking is a must-have feature to manage inventory. Inventory Management for Magento 2 allows you to double-check and correct your inventory Qty according to real amount in your physical warehouses. After stock-taking, a difference list will be offered and admin can adjust stock to fix all inaccuracies in each product.
You cannot keep the data accuracy in practice and in the record all the time so Stock Adjustment is the key to this problem. It takes you only some minutes fix all differences by sellecting products and entering adequate Qty.
Low Stock Alert
No longer do you need manually calculate safe stock to set the threshold in Inventory. Inventory Management for Magento 2 can automatically figure out the product Qty. Inventory Management can automatically suggest which products are running out of stock in upcoming days or you can set rules based on Availability Qty threshold by yourself. Notifications are available in dashboard or emails and all are recorded to review again. Admin is able to choose apply rules on all products or some selected products.
Supply Needs Forecast
How amazing it is if you can know how many products Qty you need to re-stock for the last quarter of this month! Based on sales history for a period of time, Inventory Magento 2 can predict the availability date of stock for each products as well as the re-ordering Qty. for a period time in the future.
All powerful features you need for your Inventory are available:
- Update stock for selected products in a selected warehouse.
- Assign non-warehouse products to a specific warehouse.
- Record stock movement inward and outward each warehouse.
- Assign a staff to different roles in different warehouses.
- Forecast supply needs for each product.
- Add/edit/apply rules for low stock notification.
- Add conditions to apply rules on selected products.
- Record low stock notifications.
- Send/request stock between warehouses.
- Send/request stock between a warehouse and external.
- Notify stock movement via emails.
- Record all stock movements.
- Adjust stock by editing in line.
- Import products to adjust by csv.
- Save product lists for adjusting stock/ stocktaking in the future.
- Add multiple participant on stocktaking.
- Record all stocktaking and stock adjustment sessions.