You have no items in your shopping cart.
Membership - New updates with new user-friendly interface - (1.5)Membership
Magento Membership extension helps you give privileges to VIP customers or subscribed users by creating different membership packages for different products. After paying the membership fee, customers may receive discounts for products in the package they join.
- Create unlimited membership packages
- Set registration fee, products, discount rule, and duration for each package
- Display “View membership price” on product page
Membership for Magento 2 is available now
Community Edition 1.7 - 1.8 - 1.9.x
Enterprise Edition 1.9.x - 1.10 - 1.11 - 1.12 - 1.13 - 1.14.x Perfectly Compatible with Security Patch SUPEE-8788 & 9652
Introduce you the FREE consultation service from our experts (4000+ customers used). Just leave your details:
Now click the links below to view demo
Buy this product and get $20 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products
Why you need Magento Membership extension
How it works
Features that help you engage more with customers
All powerful features in a package
- Show all membership programs with general information (duration, description and price).
- Show detailed information of each membership package, including products, regular prices, membership prices and saving amounts.
- Enable signing up for memberships easily by purchasing them as normal products.
- Enable registered members to see the special discount prices of products under the membership package.
- Show information about the membership package(s) purchased.
- Enable members to renew expired memberships.
- Show all payment histories for membership, including pending orders.
- Notify members via email when their membership expires.
- Allows creating a Magento partner program with many membership packages with different benefits, fees and durations.
- Able to add, edit and remove membership packages.
- Allow setting package name, price, discount percentage on assigned products, duration and description.
- Able to choose whether or not applying membership discount on product custom options.
- Allow assigning individual products or product groups to each membership package.
- Able to view members registered for each membership package
- Auto-extend time for membership plan of customer after order is saved in back-end.
- Allow creating groups of products which are given the same special price.
- Create description for each product group.
- Able to view, add and remove members
- Allow configuring member program’s short description that shows on the Membership Plan page.
- Allow configuring order status to auto-active/ update membership package.
- Allow configuring the number of days before expired date that the package status turn to warning.
- Allow sending email to members before their package expires.
- Allow configuring styles of membership box: colors of title, hovering, etc. or use custom css. (NEW)
- Support multiple stores
- 100% Open source
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure
You should view Related products: Magento Reward Points extension/ Loyalty plugin
Version 1.5 (updated on Feb 17th, 2016)
- Update interface for better user experience
- Optimize to configure membership program more easily
Version 1.4 (updated on May 21th, 2013)
- Fix error occurring when customers sign up for membership packages from guest account
- Support multiple stores.
Version 1.3 (updated on Jan 7th, 2013)
- Allows admin to add/remove members in backend.
Version 1.2 (updated on July 2nd, 2012)
- Fix error: extend time automatically for membership plan of customer after saved order in back-end.
Version 1.1 (updated on July 12th, 2011)
- Can't select all products in backend Membership -> Manage Packages -> Manage Products.
- Add pagination for detail page of package.
- Change Buy Now button to Signed Up button in membership page on frontend if customer has bought the package.
- Modify My Payment History in frontend My Account-->Membership Plan-->My Payment History to contain also pending orders.
Case Study & Related Articles
Magestore’s Happy Customer: More sales driven with Membership extension
“Membership extension helps our Customers easily see the details of their membership packages. Also, information is directly attached to each product, making it very functional but still not compromising its simplicity. Thanks to these membership policies, our store has witnessed a soar in sales. Members are encouraged to purchase more when they... read more