You have no items in your shopping cart.
Reward Points Magento 2 - Start your magnetic reward program to "call" customers back - (1.0)Reward Points Magento 2
Any businesses should have a reward program to be more profitable by keeping customers coming back. Start your own one with Standard Edition of Magento 2 Reward Points extension as its main and powerful features:
- Flexibly set rate for earning and spending points
- Manage reward point balance, customer reward points and adjust it as you want
- Refund by points
- Import and export points easily by csv file
Community Edition: 2.0.x - 2.1.x
Enterprise Edition: 2.0.x - 2.1..x
Introduce you the FREE consultation service from our experts (4000+ customers used). Just leave your details:
Now click the links below to view demo
Buy this product and get $20 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products
Magento 2 Reward Points Overview
Magento 2 Reward Points+ is a proper extension for you to create a favorable loyalty system that encourages your customers' experiences in your site. With this Standard Edition, you can absolutely set a firm starting point with useful features.
Go into details of powerful features
1. Earning Points Configuration
Standard edition of Magento 2 Reward Points system enables your customers to earn points after placing orders at your store.
You can flexibly set up the condition for Customers to get points each time they purchase by changing Money Spent For Orders and Earning Point(s), for example, "1 point for every $10 spent".
Even more, with our Magento 2 Reward Points extension, various earning rates can be created at the same time with different assigned levels of priority to be applied. You can also set the validation period for the points earned by Customers as well as choose to hold back points from them for some days.
2. Spending Points Configuration
With Magestore Magento 2 Reward Points extension, on the Shopping cart and Checkout pages, Customers flexibly choose how many points they want to spend. They can move the slide forwards or backwards or click on the Minus or Plus icons, just type wanted numbers or simply check the box “Maximize my discount with points”. It's easy, right?
Based on your strategy & analytics, you can set the rates at which Customers can redeem their earning points in backend. For example, if you want to give $1 for every 10 points used by Customers, do similarly to the screenshot below:
Moreover, you can configure the minimum number of points to be redeemed or the maximum points that can be allowed to use for an order.
3. Reward Points Balance Management
With Magestore Magento 2 Reward Points extension, customers can track their current point balance which is shown right on the top link, below their account name.
For more details, they can go to My Account > My rewards, full information such as balances, their point transactions, etc. will be listed clearly.
4. Point Transactions Management
Admin can view all point transactions of the System (Customer, Point Amount, Points Used, etc.)
5. Customers' Points Adjustment
In backend of this Magento 2 Reward Points module, Admin can add or deduct points from Customers’ balances manually.
6. Points Spending When Admin Creates Order
Similar to Customers, Admin can create orders for them in backend using points in various ways: pulling slider, entering numbers in blank box or ticking the box “Maximize discounts with points”.
7. Refund by Points
Interestingly, Refund by Points is a feature that many people fall in love with. By this function of Magestore Magento 2 Reward Points, Admin can give points that Customers spent on the store back to them instead of making a refund, so they can use for the next purchases as normally. It saves your money!
8. Import/Export Points (Hot)
Importer Plugin allows you to easily import and export Customers’ point balances in CSV file format directly to and from Magento 2 Reward Point Plus system.
Admin can fast and effectively update Magento Reward Points system with hundreds even thousands of Customers’ point balances in one go, using CSV files. This is suitable for importing new customers’ point balances and migrating data from other points system to your existing Magento Reward Points Plus extension.
The CSV Import plugin comes with a sample CSV file. You can refer to it for help in formatting your own file.
In backend, our Magento 2 Reward Points extension help you to view point balances information of existing Customers and export data to XML or CSV format. You can also use this file to import again to your current reward system.
One package for all standard features
Earning Points Configuration
- Set up the condition for Customers to get reward points each time they purchase
- Set many earning rates with different priority levels
- Set the validation period for earning points
- Choose to hold back points from Customers for some days
Spending Points Configuration
- Allow Customers to choose how many points they want to spend on the Shopping cart and Checkout pages
- Set the rates at which Customers can redeem their earning points in backend
- Configure the minimum number of points to be redeemed or the maximum points that can be allowed to use for an order
- Allow admin to import and export Customers’ point balances in CSV file format directly to and from Reward Point Plus system.
- View reward point balances information of existing Customers and export data to XML or CSV format.
Reward Points Balance Management
- Allow Customers to track their current point balance in My Account > My rewards
Point Transactions Management
- Allow admin to view all point transactions of the System (Customer, Point Amount, Points Used, etc.)
- Points Spending While Creating Order in Backend
- Allow admin to add or deduct points from Customers’ balances manually in backend.
Refund by Points
- Allow Admin to give points back to Customers instead of making a refund
- Fully compatible with Magento 2 One Step Checkout
- Support multi website and multi store view
Version 1.0 for Magento 2 (released on March 29th, 2016)
- Release the stable version for Magento 2.0
This extension helps to not only bring customers back, but also to build customer loyalty. In industries of high competition, every edge makes a significant difference. The options and features are great and the support staff are very helpful. The extension is also kept up to date with the latest Magento versions, which is extremely important. I have also been told that magestore extensions support popular Magento 2 themes. This is important to me because it will help me make a further decision to upgrade from the Standard version to Platinum and/or Ultimate, when these editions for the extension are released.
Best Reward Points in the world
This product works simply great & out of the box! The support team is fantastic that replied to me in 10 minutes after opening a support ticket and fixed my issues perfectly.