You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dropship Magento 2 - Send and manage Dropship requests to suppliers - (1.0.0)Dropship Magento 2
Now you can save time and inventory cost with the most preferred retailer fulfillment method – Dropship with Dropship extension for Magento 2:
- - The simplest Dropship process ever (3 steps only)
- - Suppliers can create shipment, cancel request right on frontend
- - Keep track of Dropship process via notification emails
- - Comprehensive order listing pages both in admin and supplier view
Community Edition 2.1.x
Enterprise Edition 2.1.x
Introduce you the FREE consultation service from our experts (4000+ customers used). Just leave your details:
Now click the links below to view demo
Buy this product and get $25 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products
Magento 2 Dropship, which can be seen as a bridge connecting your suppliers and your customers, is the most preferred shipping method in the world. With Dropship, the retailer does not keep goods in stock but instead transfer sales orders and shipment details to the wholesaler/supplier, who then ships the goods directly to the customers. Dropship extension for Magento 2 now can make this shipping method available in your Magento 2 webstore. If you want to shorten order age, save money on shipping and inventory, this extension is for you.
The simplest Dropship process ever (3 steps only)
Forget all complicated shipping steps you used to follow, this extension offers you only 3 steps to fulfill orders with Dropship method. As usual, it takes less than a minute to send Dropship requests to suppliers. After that, suppliers can create shipment or cancel request right on the frontend.
Easy to manage Dropship request
To help admin & suppliers follow all their drop shipments easier, Magento 2 Dropship extension provides separate pages in both front-end (Supplier Page) and backend (Dropship Request), where admin and suppliers can log in and track all related information.
Order process is kept track via notification emails
Bunches of notification emails are available in Dropship extension for Magento 2. After a step is completed, there will be an email automatically sent to admin/suppliers. At this time, we provide 6 default notification emails for the Dropship process. You can contact our support team to create your own email template.
Feature Full List
- 2 status of requests: Pending & Completed
- 2 separate order listing to manage: Dropship Request page for admin & Supplier page for suppliers.
- Request Dropship in Prepare Fulfillment step
Default notification emails
- Enable/disable notifying emails when creating/canceling dropship request
- Supplier Cancel Dropship Request email
- Supplier Confirm Shipped Dropship request email
- Admin Request Dropship email
- Admin Cancel Dropship Request email
- Reset Password email
- Send Account To Supplier email
- 100% open source
- License Certificate valid for 01 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface