You have no items in your shopping cart.
FAQ Magento 2 - Create Knowledge Base page just like Apple with ease! - (1.0)FAQ Magento 2
Build a self-service knowledge base page in less than 10 minutes with Magento 2 FAQ Extension. 24/7 support is now within reach for your customers!
- Create unlimited FAQ categories & Q&A topics
- Set SEO-friendly direct links for main landing page & individual Q&A pages
- Enable searching based on content, keywords, tags
- Show most popular topics on FAQ page & catalog listing pages
- Resposive & easy-to-configure template
Community Edition: 2.0.x - 2.1.x
Enterprise Edition: 2.0.x - 2.1.x
Introduce you the FREE consultation service from our experts (4000+ customers used). Just leave your details:
Now click the links below to view demo
Buy this product and get $20 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products
"Why on earth do I need a FAQ/ Knowledge Base page?"
Because your customers always have tons of questions in mind, both before & after their purchase. And faster answers means happier customers! Studies point out that a whopping 91% would prefer using a knowledge base as self-service over contacting a support agent (gartner.com).
That's why a Magento 2 FAQ / Knowledge Base Page becomes a must in any business to deflect costly, repetitive inquiries and drive support efficiencies. And here comes the extension to help you set up your own beautiful and informative FAQ page with ease!
How that self-service Magento 2 FAQ support works
Amazing Features of Magento 2 FAQ / Knowledge Base Page
All you need in a Magento 2 FAQ / Knowledge Base Extension
- Create unlimited topic Q&As and group them into categories
- Support Full HTML contents e.g. with text & images
- Sort display order of categories & FAQs
- Add tags for each question to easily search in frontend
- Set SEO-friendly direct links for main landing page & individual Q&As
- Add meta info to each Q&A, including keywords, description
- Customize how FAQs display: style, position and number shown
- Responsive Magento FAQ extension
- Multi-store supported (different FAQs for different store views)
- View all FAQs on a dedicated page as knowledge base
- Support collapse/expand view mode
- Quickly find the answers, information by topic, category and tag
- View most popular FAQs on sidebar of listing pages
- 100% Open source
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
Version 1.0 for Magento 2 (released on Nov 27th, 2015)
- Release the stable version for Magento 2.0
Version 3.0 (Upgraded on July 6)
- Upgrade FAQ interface for better display (Hot)
- Update responsive design for different device sizes & mobile users
- Quickly search questions by tags added by admin
- Simplify the step of adding category
- Optimize FAQ page for SEO by adding Meta Keyword & Meta Description
Perfectly compatible with latest security patch SUPEE-6788 (v. 4.4)
Version 2.6 (updated on Nov 19th, 2013)
- Update multi-store feature.
Version 2.5 (updated on Aug 6th, 2013)
- Fix error occurring when saving the URL rewrite for a new store.
Version 2.4 (updated on Jul 16th, 2013)
- Add translation files in German, French and Dutch.
Version 2.3 (updated on May 22th, 2013)
- Allow .html for the url key of a FAQ, FAQ Category.
Version 2.2 (updated on Jan 11th, 2013)
- Fix errors when searching with special characters.
Version 2.1 (updated on July 2nd, 2012)
- Fix error that occurs while saving faq in multiple stores mode.
Version 2.0 (updated on June14th, 2012)
- Add "Expand" and "Jump Down" style for showing FAQs.
- Fix the same url key issue.
- Compatible with Magento Enterprise 1.12
Version 1.7 (updated on August 15th, 2011)
- Fix error when changing store view of category or FAQ in backend.
- Update multi-store feature.
Version 1.6 (updated on July 4th, 2011)
- Auto generate URL keys contain unsupported characters if questions contain them (e.g. äöü).
- Add WYSIWYG editor to support formatting text in the answers except version for Magento 1.3.x.x
Version 1.5 (updated on May 20th, 2011)
- Fix error in admin router.
- Fix error that cannot edit category and FAQ.
Magento 2, this extenuation Perfect for FAQ for Our store, Good Functionality provide if you check demo
Extension works great with a very nice UI. Support is very responsive within 24hrs with solutions to fix an issues. Highly recommended for anyone looking for clean simple FAQ