You have no items in your shopping cart.
Yay, you found it!
Magento ERP Solution Made Simple
Turn Magento into a true ERP system & Easily control stock inward/outward of multiple locations
- No need to import/ export products, orders & customer data
It's totally different from what you know
about Magento ERP systems
Scalable ERP Features that fit in your business model
whether you have physical retail locations, wholesale operations, or manufacturers
Stock & Warehouses
This Magento ERP module helps you eliminate common mistakes arising when you handle stock availability, transfer and purchase more items for your warehouses
- Manage Stock in only one dashboard
- Record Physical Stocktaking
- Update Stock in Mass
- Notify Low Stock Products
- Manage Warehouses & Transfer Stock
- Track Inventory with Barcodes
Stay on track & optimize your purchasing process:
- Manage Supplier Portfolios
- Track Purchase Orders
- Forecast Supply Needs
Easily prepare shipments for your sales orders in 4 simple steps right in Magento ERP system:
- Manage Shipment Status
- Support Drop Shipping
- Track Fulfillment Process
- Verify Inventory for Shipments
- Check & Print Picking Lists/ Packing Slips
- View Ready-to-ship & Shipped Orders
Go beyond management and into analysis with 40+ reports
- Customize Data on Dashboard
- Sales Reports
- Best seller Reports
- Purchase Reports
- Stock On-hand Reports
- Customer Reports
- Warehouse & Stock Movement Reports
Power up your Magento ERP system with M2E Pro, Magmi, ShipStation
- Support POS Extension
- Support Magmi Importer
- Integrate with M2E Pro
- Integrate with Ship Station
One-time Payment & Pay for What You Need Only
Only Start At
Add extra Magento ERP features of your own choices with these plugins:
- Barcode (+$50)
- Multiple Warehouses (+$100)
- Supply Needs Forecast (+$50)
- Drop Shipping (+$100)
- Order Fulfillment (+$200)
- Insight Reports (+$50)
- M2E Pro Integration (+$50)
- Installation Service (+$100)
- ShipStation (coming soon)
- QuickBooks (coming soon)
Other merchants found it so fit in with their desire ERP system for Magento
What you need to consider when finding a Magento ERP solution
- Company size
- Fulfillment procedure
- Retail/ wholesale operations or manufacturers
- ERP features you need
- How to integrate ERP with Magento
- How to integrate with Accounting system
Your Problem with
Other ERP Systems
- ERP systems are expensive & difficult to handle.
- You may only use 60% of their functions
- It takes extra effort to integrate & sync data
Our Solution for
- Inventory Management is affortable & flexible in pricing
- You can choose to use & pay for what you need only
- All data is right inside Magento & updated in real time without hassle
Frequently Asked Questions to Use this module as a Magento ERP system
Can I use Magento ERP Inventory for multi-Magento-sites?
You can use 1 Magento ERP Inventory license for 1 Magento installation with multiple websites, stores & store views
Can I assign different access to many users?
Yes. You can limit the access permission to Magento ERP Inventory per user
How often data is synced when using Magento ERP Inventory?
All data is synced in real-time between the extension and your Catalog Qty.
Can this App support websites in Magento 2?
In this version Magento ERP Inventory just supports Magento 1.x websites. Magento 2.0 version will be released soon.
What will I do if I lost key or want to change key/domain?
You can go to your Magestore account to get the key or edit information