Here are the steps that you will follow in this Set Date format in Magento 2 by your own:
- Log in the Magento 2 Admin account
- Click on the Store section on Admin sidebar. Under the Setting, tap Configuration
- Expand the Catalog section and choose Catalog option.
- Set the date and time format.
Date and time are really important part of every website, although it’s only a small configuration, it’s still necessary. And I don’t have to mention how important of Date and time in Business. Therefore, online store owners must learn how to set the format of date and time for your store. Magento 2 have a little change of Date and time configuration Section. This post will give you everything you need to set the date format in Magento 2.
In Magento 2, you can change the format of date and time as the way you want, select the input control that is used for the entry data. Especially, you can set the date format is Drop-down list or Pop-up Calendar, make your site more lively and customer feel more convenient in setting the date of their orders.
That is all about the theory. Let go to the practice part.
Set Date and time format in Magento 2
- Log in the Magento 2 Admin account and do the following steps:
- Click on the Store section on Admin sidebar. Under the Setting, tap Configuration.
- When the page shows up, you can see on the left of the panel, expand the Catalog section and choose Catalog option.
- In the bottom of the page, you can see the Date and time Custom Options. This is where we start to set the date and time format.
To set the date format:
- You can set the Date order as you want in Date Fields Order, MM/DD/YY or DD/MM/YY or any ones else, depend on the date format usually use in your place.
To set the time format:
- You can choose between 12h AM/PM or 24h in Time Format field.
- To establish the Year Range for the drop-down year values, enter the year in YYYY format to set the from and to dates. If you let this field empty, the field defaults to the current year.
- After done all the format configuration, remember tapping Save.
That is how you set the date and time format in Magento 2. It is not much difficult, however, because of how important it is, spend a little time to be sure you set it right will be necessary. There are so many troubles in business if the date was wrong, and you absolutely don’t want to deal with them.
Hope my post can be helpful. Thanks for reading!
Your Magento website needs a powerful Magento ERP for stock control.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!