Here are the measures that you will comply with within this How to edit product reviews in Magento 2?:
- Edit product reviews in Magento 2
- Allow Guest to write product reviews
- Manage all the product reviews
In business, the product review is one of the things make customers buy your products. I think most of the customers will read the reviews before they decide to buy any products. Product reviews of previous customers can be a reliable evaluation of the products. As the Admin of Magento 2 website, you need to know that you can edit the review of each product in the Admin page. This can be really helpful for your store, the good reviews should be displayed and the bad ones should be disabled or just edit a little, right?
Magento 2 has a separate section for users to edit the product reviews. You can allow the reviews to display or disable on the product page, or even edit the detail of reviews. Today I will give you some guides and tips to do that.
Edit product reviews in Magento 2
- In Admin Dashboard, choose a product and open it in Edit mode.
- Now, looking for the Product Review Section, it is under Advance Setting Section. Click on it.
- In this page, you can see the list of product reviews. Some reviews are approved, some are not. You can change that product status here.
- First , open any review you want to edit in Edit mode.
- In Status field, you can edit the product status as Approved or Not Approved, which reviews you want customers to see, which reviews you don’t. That is decided in that field.
- Not only you can change the Product reviews Status, but also, you can edit the product review details. If you want to do that, choose the Nickname, Summary of Review and Review field and edit the detail of each field as you wish.
- I can tell you that, you can display the reviews that you want customers to see, disable the ones that you don’t want customers to see or edit the reviews as the way you want customers to read them.
- However, that is not the only way to edit the product reviews. Magento 2 has 2 more Sections allow you to edit the product reviews.
To Allow Guest to write product reviews:
- On Admin Sidebar, tap Stores. Then under Settings, choose Configuration.
- In the panel on the left, under Catalog, you click on Catalog section. Now you can see Product review section, expand it. Then set Allow Guests to Write Reviews according to your preference.
To manage all the product reviews:
- Find the Marketing Section on Admin Sidebar. Then looking for Review section under User Content.
- The list of product reviews will come up on this page. Then you can choose any review you want to edit like the way I talk above.
- That is all the ways to edit product reviews in Magento 2. With these guides and tips, all the product reviews will be in your control. Use this Magento 2 configuration in the right way, it can make a really good effect to your customers.
Hope my post can be helpful. Thanks for reading!
Your Magento website needs a powerful Magento ERP for stock control.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!