How to Add Facebook Social Login in Magento 2 without extension
- How to install magento 2 on Mac OsX 10.1
- How To Become a Magento Expert
- Cut the Cost of Magento 2 Store
- Best Magento 2 Extensions For Online Store (P1)
- 8 Cool Improvements Of Magento 2
A great way to lead your brand more close to every audience is add Social login for Magento 2 , especially as Facebook Social Login . Therefore, let’s follow this post to know How to Add Facebook Social Login in Magento 2 without extension.
In case when integrating social media, you wanna experience more benefits,free magento 2 social login intergration is a good suggestion for you.
- You can go to the button setup page of Facebook website.
- You might insert the URL of your ecommerce store that you want people to like in the URL to Like field.
- Then you might set the Layout for the Like button on your site. You might allow showing the profile picture when 2 or more likes If need.
- In the Width field, you might set the pixel width of the Like button.
- To Like or Recommended, you might set Action Type
Step 2: Add a Content Block
- You might back to your store settings, choose the Admin Panel, then click Content , you might choose Elements , then you might click Blocks.
- You might click on Add New Widget in the upper-right corner,
- Then you might enter the Block Title for the button like Facebook Like Button.
- With the lower characters and underscores instead of spaces, you might insert the Identifier
- If you have many ecommerce store, you might set Store View(s).
- Then you might choose Enabled in the Status field.
- To complete, you might save Block .
Step 3: Place the Block
- On the Panel Admin, you might choose Content , then click Elements , and you might choose Widgets.
- You might click on Add New Widget button in the upper-right corner of Widgets workplace.
- In the Settings section:
- In the Type box, you might choose CMS Static Block type.
- In the Design Theme, you might choose the current theme you are applying Click Continue button.
- In the Storefront Properties section,
- For the internal reference, you might enter Widget Title.
- In the Assign to Store View field or to any store view you want to apply the block, you might assign the block to all ecommerce store view.
- If many blocks are placed at the same container, you might set the Sort Order. If the inserted value is zero,The block is at the top .
- You might click on Layout Update to set the layout in the Layout Updates section, .
- In the Display on field, you might choose the page, product, or category where shows the block.
- You need to choose Page you want to the block to display and set Container that is the position of the page the block appears If set to a specific page .
- On the left panel, you might continue select Widget Options tab
- From the list you want to place, you might click on Select Block to choose the block.
- Now ,to complete, you might save.
- In the system message at the top of the workplace, you might remember to flush the cache by getting the Cache Management link.
Step 4: Check the Location in Your Store
To check the position of the block, It’s time to go to your storefront . And you might back to the widget settings and try a different page or block reference if you want to the block. That all how to Add Facebook Social Login in Magento 2 without extension .
Check out for more Magento 2 extensions, They are awesome and cool!
Happy ecommerce business!
Your Magento website needs a powerful Magento ERP for stock control.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!