Here are the methods that you’re going to comply with this Everything about 5 types of Magento 2 reports:
- Sales reports
- Marketing reports
- Review reports
- Customer reports
- Product reports
Magento has an excellent tool that automatically show the reports of business status for users. Magento 2, of course, doesn’t miss this feature. Furthermore, they even build the reports more detail. You can be informed about your marketing situation, sales products or customer activity. This post will give you a detail information about each type of these Magento 2 reports.
Magento 2 provides 5 types of reports that you can use. It includes marketing reports, review reports, sales reports, customer reports and product reports. That contains almost every activity in your store.
Magento 2 Sales report give you an ability to get the reports for the Orders, Tax, Invoiced, Shipping, Refunds, Coupons, and Paypal Settlement. This is a biggest and the most important types of reports, therefore, I spend my time to write a separate post only about it. You can read in the link below:
1. Sales reports
2. Marketing reports
- Magento 2 Marketing reports provide information about the status of shopping carts, the use of search terms, and newsletter transmissions. They include Product in Cart, Search terms, Abandoned Carts and Newsletter Problem. I will go detail in each of these reports.
- The Products in Cart Report provides all the information of the products were added to shopping carts such as the name and price of each product, the number of carts with the item, and the number of times each item has been ordered.
- The Search Terms Report shows you all the things customers searching for in each store view or website. The report includes the number of matching items found in the catalog, and how many times the search term has been used.
- The Abandoned Carts Report. Any ones who have abandoned carts that have not yet expired will be listed in here. The customer name and email address, the number of products in the cart and subtotal, the date created, and date last updated will be contained in the reports.
- The Newsletter Problems Report contains the name of each subscriber, and queue date and subject, the information about the error. It shows the information about any newsletter queue that failed to transmit successfully.
- That is all the marketing reports in Magento 2. Each one has its own benefit. Depend on these reports, you can know how effective your marketing strategy is and find the way to improve it.
3. Review reports
Magento 2 review reports give you the reports about reviews by the customer and by product. The review report by Customer lists all the customer who has submitted the review and of course the link to each review. The review report by Product lists all the product that have been reviewed and the link to the review list for each product.
4. Customer reports
There are 2 things can’t leave your eyes on, first thing is sales and the other thing is a customer. Therefore, I also have written the separate post about this Magento 2 reports type show you what it is and how to get the reports from Admin page.
5. Product reports
Magento 2 product reports include the product viewed, a number of a product order, bestseller, stock lever and even number of download times.
- The Product Views Report shows you the product name, price and number of product views. Top 5 best-selling will be included in Bestseller report. The low stock report lists all the products with the stock levels. The Ordered Products Report shows all the product name and the ordered quantity. And specific for Downloadable product, the download report lists all downloads of each product.
- Each one of these reports can be sorted and filtered by specific time interval and date range.
- All the reports above can be showed in the very easy way. You just have to choose the report you need, set the filter and click the button Show report. In the post of Sales report and Customer report. I also tell specifically the process of getting the Magento 2 reports.
So, that is everything I can tell about each of Magento 2 reports, include Marketing, Review, Sales, Customer and Product reports. These reports can give you a big support in your business if you use them in the right way. Hope my post can help you a little in doing that.
Thanks for reading!
Your Magento website needs a powerful Magento ERP for stock control.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!