Change PDF Invoice Logo, Shipment logo in Magento 2
The default template is not very cool and pretty with default logo from Magento as Magento 2 Invoice. To replace it, you might use your ecommerce business logo as well as a show on the invoice to brand your ecommerce business.
For PDF invoices and other sales documents, you need to focus on the standard with a high-resolution and 300 dpi images of the logo when setting the logo for Invoice. The image might be render to fit a space that is 200 pixels wide by 50 pixels high. if you want to resize Magento 2 logo, you might remember keeping the ratio between width and height. Even in the case of the thumbnail appears distorted, the ratio of the logo will be correct on the invoice.
To do this, Follow the simple way:
|1||To set up invoices and packing slips|
|2||To replace an image|
To set up invoices and packing slips, follow this guides:
- You might go to the Admin sidebar, then you choose Stores , then choose Settings , and you might select Configuration.
- Then, you might look into the panel on the left, yeah, under Sales, you might choose Sales
- You might open the Invoice and Packing Slip Design section. Then, you might do the following:
- You might click Choose File to upload the Logo for PDF Print-outs. You might choose the logo, then select Open
- You might click Choose File to upload the Logo for HTML Print View. You might choose the logo, then select Open
- Then you might fill your address to show on packing slips and invoices.
- You might choose Save Config when complete. Note: Even on the case of the thumbnail appears distorted, the ratio of the logo will be correct on the invoice.
To replace an image, follow this guides:
|1||You might click Choose File and select another logo file as you want.|
|2||For the image, you want to replace, you might mark the Delete Image checkbox.|
|3||Then you might click Save Config.|
Your Magento website needs a powerful Magento ERP for stock control.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!