Magento POS Order Checkout
Checkout orders for multiple locations
with custom Magestore POS
Able to track inventory visibility accross channels & let shoppers purchase items stocked
at different locations
Provide hassle-free shopping experience with simplified inventory management
A custom endless aisle system from Magestore POS that benefits you and your customers.
Improve customer satisfaction
Offer customers the opportunities to shop a wide range of products that are either out of stock or not sold in-store. In-store staff can fulfill them instantly and improve customer’s satisfaction.
Increase sales/Drive incremental revenue
Store staff can look at stock quantity updated in each location on POS. So they can up-sell/ cross-sell items face-to-face with the customer and drive more sales.
Hold less inventory
Create orders from other locations will take some of the storage, logistical, and financial burdens away from the retailer.
Going Endless Aisle is NOT that hard!
Just think about your business requirements & get ready to simplify your multi-location orders workflow with us.
Only 5 simple steps and you’ll bring your customers the best shopping experience ever.
Fun part: Let’s design your POS system on your own terms
Your business, your system. Combine a Magento-native system that just works,
with customization to match your requirements.
Take advantage of available yet powerful features on Magestore POS system
Good news! Our core product already covers tons of essential functions. Sell and grow with the latest Magento version (2.3):.
- Include a fast Point of Sale system
- Integrate with Multi source inventory feature of Magento website version 2.3 or above.
- Update stock in real time between online and offline channels (Omnichannel)
Get a customized solution to meet your business’ specific needs and the solution
Customization is the way to perfection. Let’s custom the current features or even add more features regarding your business’ traits.
- Get all the core features, plus:
- See nearby locations listed and its product quantity
- Edit product quantity at each location on POS
- Checkout orders for multiple locations
- Work with Magento without 3rd party integration.
Get your solution with an agile
& transparent customization process
Our Agile methodology ensures you’re involved throughout the journey.
Let us help you save time, cost, and effort running your business.
Share with us your ideas, whether it’s a simple concept or a long-term plan. You’ll be served within 48 hours. (We’re online 8am – 5pm, GMT+7, Mon – Fri)
You’ll get a business & technical proposal and roadmap to match your goals, timeline, and budget. This document is forever yours to use onwards.
Confirm your solution and receive customization results on a weekly basis. You can adjust the roadmap anytime to match your business. We’re with you all the way.
Need more adjustments to fit your business workflow?
Not every business is the same. Book a consultation with our product specialist to get free business analysis, no obligations or commitments.
Have questions? We’re here to help
- Step 1: Setting up an online website using Magento version 2.3
- Step 2: Configuring Multiple Source Inventory, including:
– Import inventory to the corresponding source(s).
- Step 3: Setting up POS for each physical store
- Step 4: Linking POS to stock/source
- Step 5: Setting up Related stores (nearby stores, such as in the same city..)
- Step 6: Implementing customized feature of creating orders for multiple locations/stores on POS.
- Step 7: Training staff (sales, cashiers,…) on how to use the system, and how to up-sell and cross-sell during the in-store sales process.