Double click on above image to view full picture
- Allow customers to bargain right in the product page
- Admin can auto send emails to accept, refuse, or make new offers
- Customers can accept or refuse the negotiation right on emails
Why should use Magento Price Bargain extensionCustomers generally want to pay for goods at the cheapest price if possible and many bargain when purchasing. Understanding that, why don’t you give them a chance to bargain right in your website? Negotiating using Magento Price Bargain extension is the best way to reach a beneficial trade between you and your customers.
Values this extension brings to you
- Easy to manage offers, bargained products and transactions.
- Allow administrators to choose which products could be bargained
- Administrators can send emails to accept, refuse, or make new offers to customers automatically
- Allow customers to add comments along with their offers
- Allow customers to accept or refuse the negotiation right on emails
- Allow setting the quantity for products bargained
- This extension is compatible with Magento version 1.3, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- Open source 100%.
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
You could refer more from the Interview of our customer who has had valuable experience in this extension here.
Reviews |Get 3 points for a review
I like that customers can make offers directly from product, but it be even cooler if they could also make an offer from their cart on all the items in their cart COMBINED. A vendor might be much more receptive to an offer if a customer is making an order on several products at once.
Reply to Hotmonitor
Hi Hotmonitor, Thank you for your review. Could you please explain more details of the function that you suggested? We will review and consider whether we can update it in the next version. Thank you! Best Regards, Magestore
Extension is good. Can you create full offer (user create) and admin approve all price list and create user group price list automaticly?
Let the customer involve
if you want to give your customers a much more broader space to do what they want to do then this is the perfect solution to give them authority to negotiate the prices, offers etc.
Well... we all like to bargain. Maybe not all - but who likes to bargain will like this app... It has all what it does need for it. Nice and simple. I would like to have complete module in ajax load - from login to offer... Then it will be a atomic bomb!
Highly recommend this product and the support from the developer. I just met some small troubles that were supported by the Dev team to totally resolve.
This extension does exactly what it is supposed to do. It is easy to use and very easy to configure. I’m just new to remember and awesome customer support has helped me in the dedicated way. Thanks!
I send an email to the developer and today he fixed or added this feature! One word: AWESOME! Keep up the good work!
If you need to grant your customers ability to offer the price of products at their convenience, this is the one and only way to do it. I also got great support from Adam for any issues or questions of this extension. Both product and customer service make me satisfied.
Like Magestore's module
I really like Product offer!!! It is almost perfect. Just one small thing – I wanted to customize the layout to make it different from others and achieved it easily under Magestore’s support.
Write Your Own Review
Magento Editions Compatibility
Community Edition 1.3 - 1.4 - 1.5 - 1.6 - 1.7 -1.8
Enterprise Edition 1.9 - 1.10 - 1.11 - 1.12 - 1.13
Version 1.8 (updated on Aug 7th 2013)
- Improve performance when mass-updating product offer attributes for a list of products.
Version 1.7 (updated on July 12th 2013)
- Fix error that occurs when negotiating in backend.
- Allow setting quantity for products bargained.
Version 1.6 (updated on June 12th 2013)
- Fix error of inability to change email template in backend.
Version 1.5 (updated on April 23th 2013)
- Fix error occurring when disabling comment or captcha in backend.
Version 0.1.4 (updated on April 10th 2013)
- Add CSV translation file to the package.
- Allow admin to configure to auto accept when Customers make equal or greater offers than the initial accepted value.
Version 0.1.3 (updated on May 24th 2011)
- Fix error in admin router.
- Fix error in Add to Cart feature for offered product.
Version 0.1.2 (updated on Apr 19th 2011)
- Add Negotiation in many times feature.
- Add Negotiation History feature in back-end.
Version 0.1.1 (updated on Feb 25th 2011)
- Fix issue in transaction email.