You have no items in your shopping cart.
FAQ - Make yours like Apple FAQ page, sure! - (3.0)FAQ
Create an Apple-like FAQ page in less than 10 minutes with Magento FAQ Extension
- Well responsive with nice looking interface (easy configuration)
- Search accurately based on content (keywords/tags)
- Divide questions into categories
- Show most frequently asked question at the top of the page
Hottest Upgrade: FAQ extension version 3.0 with upgraded interface & responsive for different device & mobile users.
FAQ in Magento 2 is also available
Community Edition 1.7 - 1.8 - 1.9.x
Enterprise Edition 1.9.x - 1.10 - 1.11 - 1.12 - 1.13 - 1.14.x Perfectly Compatible with Security Patch SUPEE-8788 & 9652
Introduce you the FREE consultation service from our experts (4000+ customers used). Just leave your details:
Now click the links below to view demo
Buy this product and get $10 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products
How it works
Features Full List
- View all FAQs on a separate page
- Quickly find the answers, information by topics, categories and tags (New)
- Easily search for available questions and answers
- View most common FAQs on Category pages’ sidebar
- Create topics and group questions into categories
- Sort order of categories shown in frontend
- Customize FAQ display with many options: style, position and number shown
- Add tags for each question to easily search in frontend (New)
- Responsive Magento FAQ extension (Updated)
- Multi-store supported.
- 100% Open source
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
Version 3.0 (Upgraded on July 6)
- Upgrade FAQ interface for better display (Hot)
- Update responsive design for different device sizes & mobile users
- Quickly search questions by tags added by admin
- Simplify the step of adding category
- Optimize FAQ page for SEO by adding Meta Keyword & Meta Description
Perfectly compatible with latest security patch SUPEE-6788 (v. 4.4)
Version 2.6 (updated on Nov 19th, 2013)
- Update multi-store feature.
Version 2.5 (updated on Aug 6th, 2013)
- Fix error occurring when saving the URL rewrite for a new store.
Version 2.4 (updated on Jul 16th, 2013)
- Add translation files in German, French and Dutch.
Version 2.3 (updated on May 22th, 2013)
- Allow .html for the url key of a FAQ, FAQ Category.
Version 2.2 (updated on Jan 11th, 2013)
- Fix errors when searching with special characters.
Version 2.1 (updated on July 2nd, 2012)
- Fix error that occurs while saving faq in multiple stores mode.
Version 2.0 (updated on June14th, 2012)
- Add "Expand" and "Jump Down" style for showing FAQs.
- Fix the same url key issue.
- Compatible with Magento Enterprise 1.12
Version 1.7 (updated on August 15th, 2011)
- Fix error when changing store view of category or FAQ in backend.
- Update multi-store feature.
Version 1.6 (updated on July 4th, 2011)
- Auto generate URL keys contain unsupported characters if questions contain them (e.g. äöü).
- Add WYSIWYG editor to support formatting text in the answers except version for Magento 1.3.x.x
Version 1.5 (updated on May 20th, 2011)
- Fix error in admin router.
- Fix error that cannot edit category and FAQ.
Case Study & Related Articles
Your FAQ extension helps us save more time to support our customers and match their needs.Mic Teri CEO4gsouce.net
Why UberButtons.com highly recommends One Step Checkout extension
Bill chose both One Step Checkout and FAQ extension for his business. There are 3 main reasons for Bill’s choice, which are the quality of code, support service and the ability to integrate with his system.
How FAQ extension can encourage customers to buy more
Q: Hi Mic, could you please share your feelings of our Interview today? A: Thanks for your offer. I want to say right up front that I love the spotlighting idea of your Magento extensions. We are extremely proud when 4gsource.net is the monthly store of Magestore showcase.
How a Cake store's using Magestore's extensions
A: Wedding cakes are our priority at the moment. We opened a showroom in EastWood, Essex for people to come and see our cakes. Visiting our showroom, you will see that all of our sugar flower and decoration work is hand-crafted with expertise that will ensure that your wedding cake has the “wow” factor.