You have no items in your shopping cart.
Barcode Management Magento 1 - Manage Thousands of Product SKUs In A Smart Way - (1.0.0)Barcode Management Magento 1
The barcode is a must-have tool that almost every retailers and distributor use to manage inventory and sales records. It encodes all product's information to make controlling thousands of products with various SKUs, prices, suppliers and stock availabilities accurately and more conveniently. So how to implement this amazing mean to your Magento retailer system? Magestore Magento Barcode Management can help:
- Generate barcode manually or import CSV file to create barcode in mass
- Generate one or multiple barcodes per SKU
- Print barcode in mass
- Config different barcode templates & barcode patterns
- Manage barcode generating history
Community Edition: 1.9.x
Enterprise Edition: 1.9.x - 1.14.x
Introduce you the FREE consultation service from our experts (4000+ customers used). Just leave your details:
Now click the links below to view demo
(click links below)
Buy this product and get $15 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products
Thousands of products come up with a variety of sku, price, supplier or stock availability seem to be a real headache for any store owner as they are not managed properly. If you currently stuck in this situation or if you are looking for improving your business operation, you can find Magestore Magento Barcode Management extension as a solution. The module helps encode & centralize all products' information in a barcode hierarchy so it becomes so simple for store owners to quickly & accurately track products.
Barcode listing page displays all barcodes generated with ID, SKU, suppliers, purchased time so you can easily filter barcodes by any attribute above. It is also convenient to take any action right on this page: view barcode details, generate, import, update, print or delete barcode.
Magento Barcode Management allows store owners to create one or multiple barcodes per SKU. You can choose products (in Generate barcode section) or import a CSV file ( in Import barcode section) to generate barcodes. Before generating, you can tick to remove old barcodes and add a reason for further tracking.
Right after creating barcode successfully, you can view barcode history details as well as barcode & product's information.
Scan barcode to find products in a blink. After scanning, you can view both barcode & product's information such as price, image, quantity, stock availability or status. Click on View more details which link to catalog page so you view more detailed information as well as edit products attributes.
Barcodes can be printed right in this section.
The extension also makes barcode printing so convenient. You can choose the label template and preview it before printing. Then just enter the quantity to complete the action.
Printing barcode label has ever been at this convenience: Just select & preview the barcode template, then change barcode quantity to print! You can tick to print different barcodes at once.
When it comes to barcode settings, it is always easy and flexible to customize your desired templates based on 3 default label formats including A4, Standard & Jewelry. You can also set to show more product attributes in barcode label.
Besides, you can set up barcode pattern and type of barcode generating in the General Configuration. The extension also allows you to set default barcode template for printing.
Feature Full List
- View barcode generated in barcode listing
- Export barcode list to a CSV file
- Generate, import, update, print or delete barcodes right on barcode listing page
- View barcode's information, print configuration & product information in each barcode generated
- View barcode generating history with creating time, user, quantity, and type of generating
- Choose to generate new barcode & remove old barcode (NEW)
- Import CSV file to create barcodes
- Add reason when generating barcodes
Scan & print barcode
- Select barcode template & quantity before printing
- View barcode information and product information after scanning barcode
- Print barcode in mass
Set up templates
- Support 3 default templates including Standard, Jewelry & A4
- Create different barcode templates based on default templates
- Configure to show product attributes in barcode label
- Preview barcode template before printing
- Set 2 modes to generate barcodes: One or multiple barcodes per product SKU
- Select different barcode patterns
- Set default barcode templates for printing
Version 1.0.0 (released on March 7, 2017)
- Release stable version of Barcode Management