Here are the steps that you will follow in this Manage Sales Reports in Magento 2:
- Step 1: Refresh reports statistics
- Step 2: Reports filtered
- Step 3: Show or export reports
Magento gives users an excellent ability to create the sales reports, tracking the store sales everytime you need. And of course, the latest version of Magento, Magento 2, doesn’t miss this in its feature. However, because of the backend change, the Sales reports section location and the way you manage it have a little difference from Magento 1. This tutorial will guide you how to do that.
You have 7 selections of sales reports includes Orders, Tax, Invoiced, Shipping, Refund, Coupons and Paypal Settlement. First, I will clear all of these selections.
- 1 How to manage Sales Reports in Magento 2?
This report contains the number of orders placed and canceled, with totals for sales, amounts invoiced, refunded, tax collected, shipping charged, and discounts.
This report contains the tax rule applied, tax rate, number of orders, and amount of tax charged.
This report contains the number of orders and invoices during the time period, with amounts invoiced, paid, and unpaid.
The report contains the number of orders for carrier or shipping method used, with amounts for total sales shipping and total shipping.
You can get the number of refunded orders, and total amount refunded online and offline from this report.
You can get the list of coupon code used during the specified time interval, related price rule, and number of times used with totals and subtotals for sales and discounts.
This report contains the type of event, such as a debit card transaction, the start and finish dates, gross amount, and related fees. The report can be automatically updated with the most current data from PayPal.
You can sort and filter 6 selections, except Paypal Settlement, by time interval, date and status. The Paypal settlement can be filtered by date, merchant account, transaction ID, invoice ID, or PayPal reference ID.
Now we go to the main point.
How to manage Sales Reports in Magento 2?
This part I will give you the guideline to run and get the reports you want. Do the following steps:
|1||Refresh reports statistics|
|3||Show or export reports|
Step 1: Refresh reports statistics
- On Admin Sidebar, tap Store. In the Sales reports section, choose the reports you want to get.
- To run this sales report, you need to refresh statistics by clicking anchor text “here”, the word in the red box in the image.
Step 2: Reports filtered
- On the report page, you can set the filter to get exactly the report you want. You can get the report for all the website or one website, report for a time interval or a date.
Step 3: Show or export reports
- After setting all the filter above, you can get the report you want by clicking the Show report Button. Or, Magento 2 allows users to export the reports to CSV or Exel file.
- That’s all the guideline to manage the sales reports. Creating sales reports automatically, personally I think it is one of the most amazing features in Magento 2. No longer the time you have to make the reports by your own, now just with few click, you already own the beautiful reports. Therefore, it will be a mistake if you don’t spend time learning how to manage the sales reports.
Hope my post can be helpful. Thanks for reading!
Ready to foster your knowledge