You have no items in your shopping cart.
Purchase Management Magento 2 - Keep your suppliers, quotations and purchase orders under control - (1.0.0)Purchase Management Magento 2
Purchase Management is one in a group of Inventory related Magento 2 extensions, which give support to your stock steadiness. This extension is mainly in charge of dealing with your suppliers, quotations, and purchase orders. With Purchase Management for Magento 2, you can:
- Manage purchase orders in 4 statuses: New, Pending, Process and Completed
- 2 ways to create new purchase orders: Manually and Convert from quotations
- Receive, return and invoice products right in one page
- Manage suppliers and all price list from them
- Notify suppliers on purchase orders and quotation via emails with additional comments
Community Edition 2.1.x
Enterprise Edition 2.1.x
Introduce you the FREE consultation service from our experts (4000+ customers used). Just leave your details:
Now click the links below to view demo
(click links below)
Buy this product and get $30 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products
You may have a lot of customers every day but it is not enough to build up a successful business. Besides how many orders you got from customers, maintaining the product flow from suppliers to warehouses is the key factor of your hit. Purchase Management for Magento 2 now can help to deal with this issue – keep products transferred smoothly from suppliers stock to your warehouses. How does it work? Let’s check some highlights!
Purchase Order provides you a summarized listing page to manage all suppliers. From this view, you can enable/disable/delete suppliers in mass or view/edit each one in details.
With this Magento 2 extension, you have 2 ways to assign products into suppliers: add products manually and import multiple products in one time with a CSV file.
It is much easier to find a quotation because you are allowed to search, filter and sort the list of quotations on one or multiple conditions.
There are 5 ways to add/update products in a quotation: manually from all suppliers’ products, from low stock product list, from supplier needs product list, from back order product list and via a CSV file
Each quotation can be exported into CSV or XML files.
Sales staff can send quotation emails to suppliers right in the system only with one click.
Purchase Order Management
Purchase Order is one of the most difficult parts to handle in inventory management but we will give you a hand with Purchase Management. In our extension, you can create a new purchase order manually or convert it from a quotation. If you have had quotations in the system, we do recommend you convert them to purchase orders, which save 90% of your time and eliminate any errors.
Tracking the list of purchase orders never becomes a problem with Purchase Management for Magento 2. This information can be collected in Manage Supplier section.
There are 4 steps of a purchase order. The system will show steps and current step of a purchase order to help you manage it better.
All received, refunded and transferred products are managed in a single page. Related operations are very simple. You can complete or cancel purchase orders at any time but you should notice that: After the order is canceled, you can not receive, refund products or complete it. Vice versa, if you complete a purchase order, you can not cancel it, receive or refund products but you can still transfer products into warehouses.
Purchase Management allows you to view, create or delete payment methods and payment terms for purchase orders.
These are our gems. To know exactly if this Magento 2 was born for your business, check our feature full list.
Feature Full List
- View the supplier list with summarized information: Total SKU, purchase order value, date of the last purchase order
- Create/edit a supplier with information: Supplier information and Product list (SKU, supplier SKU, cost, discount, tax)
- Assign products to the supplier manually or via a CSV file (HOT)
- View the price list for each product of each supplier (Featured)
- Create/Edit the price list for each product
- Import CSV files to create the pricelist for multiple products
- View the list of quotations on the website and their information
- Search, filter and sort the list of quotation on one or multiple conditions (Featured)
- Export the list of quotations to CSV or XML files
- Create a new quotation with related information in the quotation listing page
- 5 ways to add/update products to a quotation: manually from all suppliers’ products, from low stock product list, from supplier needs product list, from back order product list and via a CSV file (HOT)
- Send a quotation email to the suppliers
Purchase Order (P.O)
- View the list of P.Os on the website and their information
- Search, filter and sort the list of P.Os on one or multiple conditions (Featured)
- Export the list of P.O information to CVS or XML files
- Create a new P.O with related information in the quotation listing page
- Convert a quotation to P.O (Featured)
- 5 ways to add/update products to a P.O: manually from all suppliers’ products, from low stock product list, from supplier needs product list, from back order product list and via a CSV file (HOT)
- Confirm or cancel a P.O
- Send a confirmation request for a P.O to suppliers
- Receive/refund products in a P.O
- Transfer received products to warehouse (HOT)
- View the shortfall item list of a P.O
- Print a P.O as a PDF file
- View activity log (history) of a P.O
- Mark a P.O as Complete at any time
- Show steps and current steps of a P.O
- View the list of P.O from a supplier
- View/create/delete payment methods and payment terms for P.Os
- 100% open source
- License Certificate valid for 01 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface