You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quickly & Accurately process ordersThe 1st Magento 2 POS extension is tailored for your business and ready to use in 3 days
* Compatible to Magento Community & Enterprise Edition: 2.0.x - 2.1 - 2.1.1 - 2.1.2
The first Magento 2 POS extension for your retail system
Checkout fast & accurately
Process payment at ease
Empower retail system
Let’s take a quick tour at the newest Magento 2 POS Extension
Explore all Magento 2 POS extension feature highlights
Quick, Smooth and Accurate order processing
Add items with a clickProducts are visualized with thumbnails and categorized for easier access. Click on product thumbnails or scan barcode to add product in a blink.
Avoid out-of-stock productsThe warning icon and message reduce any chance of mistakenly adding out-of-stock products to cart.
Hold order for further purchasingQuickly put the transaction on hold and recall it later for a quick status update.
Add custom sales itemsUse Custom Sales button to simply and easily create orders with items that have not been updated into the system.
Create order offlineKeep creating orders even when the Internet drops out with IndexedDB storage. Data is automatically synced when connection is restored.
Multiple Payment Methods
Online & Offline Payment Methods
* Online: Credit card (Stripe),
* Offline: Cash in, Cash on delivery
Integrate with card swiper and set up your preferred payment method to checkout in minute.
Split & Partial Payment
Customizable Payment Methods
Retail System Empowerment
Streamline inventory managementThe extension is completely tied to Inventory Management extension. The seamless integration between each sale location and a warehouse ensures real-time inventory tracking and fresh & updated data.
Enhance reward & loyalty systemMagento 2 POS extension is totally compatible with Reward Points, Gift Card or Store Credit extensions. You can quickly save, spend, or refund by credit/point, or process gift code to make discount for customers right on POS screen.
How can Magento 2 POS extension help you enhance your business performance? Let's explore all feature highlights
Better Order tracking and In-store management
Working shift management
Everything You Need To Keep Your Service Running Smoothly
- Responsive web-based POS with native app UI/UX
- Fasten order processing speed by saving local data in IndexedDB browser (Hot)
Quickly add products to cart
- Visualize product lists with thumbnail images
- Quick view product description (New)
- Search products by any product attribute, such as manufacturer, color...
- Scan barcode to add product to cart
- Support simple, configurable, bundle, grouped and downloadable products
- Create custom sale items (e.g. for new arrivals) in 2 clicks
- Keep orders on hold for further processing
- Warning icon and message to avoid adding out-of-stock products
Process payments with ease
- Apply custom discounts per item in cart
- Apply custom discounts or coupon code on the whole cart
- Apply discounts by percent or fixed amount
- Pay order with multiple payment methods (Split payment)
- Pay less than the total amount due and pay the rest later (Partial payment) (New)
- Support 3 payment methods including COD, Cash-in, Credit Card (Authorize.net & Stripe) and 2 custom payment methods
- Card swiper supported
- Set shipping fee for shipments made by Web POS
- Enable partial shipment - ship in 1, 2 or more consignments (Hot)
- Process refund via POS & allow returning items to stock
- Issue refund by item or by the whole value order
Pull up customer data & record new info
- Choose an existing or add a new customer when creating an order
- Use the default customer info for guest checkout (No merchant account needed)
- Edit customer info right on POS screen
- Search customers by name, email, phone
- Set customer's account to subscribe newsletter or not
- View customers' order & refund history, customers' complaints
Get better in-store management
- Set different access permissions for different staff including order, discount and inventory managment
- Set maximum discount percentage applied by each user role (New)
- Control sales locations
- Record sales by staff, sales location and payment methods
- Manage working shift: open/close shift, shift history, Z-report for working shift (New)
- Manage cash balance and transactions of sale staff in each working shift (New)
- Run sales reports on daily, weekly, monthly basis or in custom period
- Barcode reader
- Card swiper (New)
- Receipt printer
- Magento 2 POS extension is 100% Open Source
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Magento POS extension is easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
- Easy to customize email templates (New)
Enjoy the premium support from Magento experts
- One time payment - Once purchased. Forever yours.
- Get 60 points in reward for the next purchase
Frequently Asked Questions
How many websites/ stores can I use with 1 license of Magento 2 POS?
After purchase, you will obtain a License Certificate which includes a license serial. It is valid for:
+) One live Magento installation only (even if you have multiple sites & stores in the same Magento back-end, 1 Web POS license is enough).
+) Unlimited number of test Magento installations.
View our full License Agreement here.
Can I have a trial version for Web POS?
Our Web POS extension is not provided with a trial version. However, we offer 30-day–money-back-guarantee to ensure customers’ right and benefit. You can consider the commercial version as a 30-day trial not only without encryption but also even more stabilization. Besides, you could test all functions thoroughly on our demo site; we are willing to clarify any concerns. In addition, not like the trial, the paid version is 100% open source and you freely customize it as your desire. We also offer free lifetime updates and free one-year support thus if you have any questions or issues, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the proper response.
Is your Web POS extension one-time purchase or monthly fee?
You only need to purchase the license one time and then freely use Web POS forever, no monthly fee or additional cost. This price has already included Free Update for Lifetime & Free Support for 1 year.
What benefits can I get if I use your installation service?
With our installation service, our developers will help you install Web POS & makes it work properly on your site. Any unexpected problems & conflicts may arise during the process will be eliminated.
You can choose the Installation option when purchasing Web POS or not. Magento 2 POS is provided with FREE INSTALLATION.
Does it cost me any extra fee to request your support & update?
No, Web POS comes with Free Lifetime Update & Free One-year Support as stated in our Terms and Conditions.
Do you have any special offer for purchasing multiple licenses?
You can instantly get 5% off any orders of 2 or more Magento 2 POS licenses. For each license purchased separately, you will earn 30 points, which equal to $30 off in the next orders.
For bulk purchase, you should consider our partner program here for resellers & development companies. If you have any other suggestion, please contact our account manager at email@example.com to get proper responses.
Installation & Update
How can I install your Web POS extension?
You can install it like installing any extensions to Magento Backend, just follow our Installation Guide here. Or if you cannot do it yourself, please just choose our installation service. We will do it FREE for you.
How can I know if Web POS updates to download the new package?
There are several ways that you can learn about our product updates:
+) subscribe to receive our monthly & weekly newsletters
+) get alerted via feeds notifications
+) manually check your current Web POS version in Settings and compare it with the latest version on our website.
To download the latest version, please visit magestore.com, log in to My Account -> My Downloadable Products & select the version you want to use.
What Magento editions is Magento 2 POS compatible with?
Magento 2 POS is compatible with Community & Enterprise Edition 2.0.x - 2.1.x.
Does Web POS sync with orders placed through our website?
Yes, both orders placed through Web POS & your website are stored in Sales-> Orders. All ordered items are subtracted from Catalog Inventory.
However, you can check sales made through POS separately by view them in POS Reports section.
Can I customize the layout of Web POS receipt?
Yes, it's possible to modify the layout as you want. Magento 2 POS is open for customization. For further instructions, please contact our developers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also can use PDF Invoice extension to customize the receipt template easily.
Can I customize Web POS with my logo & theme?
Absolutely yes, you can change logo & color them of Web POS easily in Settings. Also, the extension is 100% open source thus you can freely customize other features as you want.
What Peripheral Devices can Web POS work with?
It can connect with the following devices:
+) Barcode Readers: any devices that connect with ipad/laptop/pc (no matter through usb port, wifi or bluetooth) - as long as the scanner can read barcodes & fill encoded information into Web POS search box
+) Card Swiper: only devices connected through USB port (New)
+) Receipt Printers: any devices that connect with iPad/laptop/PC (no matter through usb port, wifi or bluetooth)