You have no items in your shopping cart.
Order Fulfillment Magento 2 - Get your orders prepared and shipped fast and simply - (1.0.0)Order Fulfillment Magento 2
Don't get stuck in the insufficient order management. Throw your burden away with Order Fulfillment for Magento 2 - The most optimized solution for Magento 2 proven to deliver 4x orders processed.
- Streamline 5 standard steps for the fastest processing "Verify - Fulfill - Pick - Pack - Deliver"
- In line editing & Touch screen supported allow staffs to save time working on each step of Order Processing
- Multi-warehouse fulfillment made easy & correctly
- API Integration with all Magento supported shipping carriers
Magento 2 Order Management is one in the combo of Inventory related Magento 2 extensions, which give support to your stock steadiness.
Community Edition 2.1.x
Enterprise Edition 2.1.x
Introduce you the FREE consultation service from our experts (4000+ customers used). Just leave your details:
Now click the links below to view demo
(click links below)
Buy this product and get $100 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products
Running a retailer business means that you have to deal with hundreds of orders every day. Do not worry about your high volume of sales orders and messy shipments anymore! Magento 2 Order Fulfillment extension can help. This is the perfect solution for your problem, which allows to create new orders, manage all orders and track order fulfillment process in only 5 simple steps.
Not only an extension, we offer you a complete order fulfillment process
You no longer need to investigate millions of dollar and time on analyzing, building and testing a process. With Magento 2 Order Fulfillment, you spend only 1% of the amount you have to spend as usual. The process is the result of multiple surveys and reports so we strongly believe that it will basically fit your business.
Sending request to multiple warehouses at once
In other order fulfillment systems, store owner only sends one request to one warehouse at one time. That means if items in an order are located in 2 separate warehouses, you need to send request twice. Magento 2 Order Fulfillment saves your time by allowing you achieve this simultaneously.
Batch is a brand-new feature in Magestore. Users can create batches to mark orders they are verifying, which helps many staff can process a fulfillment step at the same time. This feature is really supportive especially in sales season.
Order Age records the time an order is processed in a step. This is an important number to know how effective your order fulfillment process is. Keep your eyes on this factor and improve your system as soon as possible.
Touch screen supported
Order Fulfillment can work well with touch-screen devices. Staff does not need to use mouse and keyboard to complete orders. This is really convenient, especially in Pick and Pack steps.
We got the real story!
A fashion retailer in Vietnam has been using Order Fulfillment with up to 100.000 SKUs and 1000 online sales per day. With this amazing Magento 2 Order Management extension, their order fulfillment process speed is 4x to 10x enhanced. One team including 01 order verifier, 01 picker & 01 packer can fulfill 200-500 online orders per day. Let’s discover your story with us!
Order Fulfillment for Magento 2 comes with a comprehensive dashboard, which consists of 6 types of charts: Orders by status, Orders by day, Orders by carriers, Verified orders by day, Picked request by day & Packed request by day. You are able to custom time range to get data for each chart. All charts can be print and downloaded in multiple forms: PNG image, JPEG image, PDF document & SVG vector image.
You no longer have to create new orders in default Magento backend because Magento 2 Order Fulfillment is here for help. All orders are divided into 5 types: Awaiting Payment, Back Orders, Hold Orders, Completed Orders & Canceled Orders.
Users can create batches to mark orders they are working on. The staff is not allowed to see orders in the batch created by others. They see orders in the batch they create and orders which are not in any batches. Admin has permission to check orders information and staff in batches.
Many orders may have the same situation and you can save time on handling them by Tag options. Each tag can be modified to fit your business model (including color and title for each tag).
5 steps to manage Order Fulfillment
Magento 2 Order Fulfillment offers a process with 5 easy steps to fulfill all sales orders. 5 steps in details here!. There are 2 ways to navigate from one step to others.
Order Fulfillment Reports
There are 4 types of reports which record how many orders have been picked and packed. They are:
Feature Full List
- 5 types of charts: orders by status, Orders by day, Orders by carriers, Picked request by day & Packed request by day.
- Select the time range for each report
- Print report charts
- Download reports in multiple forms: PNG image, JPEG image, PDF document, SVG vector image
- 2 kinds of staff report: Fulfillment by staff & Fulfillment by staff (Daily)
- 2 kinds of warehouse report: Fulfillment by warehouse & Fulfillment warehouse (Daily)
- 5 default steps in the order fulfillment process: Verify orders, Prepare fulfillment, Pick items, Pack items & Deliver packages
- Enable/disable step “Verify orders” in the process
- 2 ways to navigate to other steps
- Assign orders to batch
- Add tag, note for each order in line
- Record the age of each order in each step
- Search and filter orders by date, ID, total value, recipient, status, batch & ta
- Print invoices, packing slips, credit memos, shipping labels
- Track users total verified and picked items
- Scan to find orders and pick items for each order
- Take pictures after creating packages
- Notify customers by email
- Create new orders right in Order Fulfillment section
- Enable/disable Magento default ship
- Add, remove, choose colors for order tags
- 100% open source
- License Certificate valid for 01 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface