You have no items in your shopping cart.
Auction Magento 2 - Boost your sales by holding live auctions on site - (1.0)Auction Magento 2
Look for a new way to get customers engaged more while shopping? Why don't you create online auctions with Magento 2 Auction. This extension will let your customers place a bid or auto bid for products.
- Set your game with your own rules and no more worry about over or under-selling
- Allow customers to get involved in the auction
- Manage auctions easily and flexibly
Community Edition: 2.0.x, 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2
Enterprise Edition: 2.0.x, 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2
Introduce you the FREE consultation service from our experts (4000+ customers used). Just leave your details:
Now click the links below to view demo
Buy this product and get $30 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products
How it works
Look good, feel goodA special page for Auction Bidding in 2 ways “Going, going and gone” auction feature Reserve price Following auctions’ status Email notifications
Features Full List of Magento 2 Auction
- Grab auction's info in a nutshell: start price, current price, the number of bids, start time, close time...
- Auction status is updated automatically by Ajax without refreshing pages.
- Standard bid and Auto bid supported.
- Allow auto-bidding within Customers’ maximum affordable price. (Hot)
- Allow bidders to freely edit their auto-bid prices.
- Circular counted down timing with “going, going and gone” feature(Hot)
- Easy to cancel bids in “waiting” status
- Able to add/ remove auctions to/ from watching list
- Able to view history, manage bids and auto-bids in My Account
- Multiple winners: allow multiple bidders to win an auction.
- Allow Customers select types of notification email(s) they are willing to receive. (Updated)
- Notify customers when they place a new bid/ auto-bid
- Notify customers when there is a new bid on an auction item in their watching list
- Notify bidders when one of their bids/ auto-bids is over
- Notify bidders when one of their bids is canceled
- Notify bidders when they have the highest bid
- Notify bidders when they win or don’t win an auction.
- Notify customers when there is a completed auction in their watching list
- Checkout at once with multi-auction products which are won by Customers.
- Able to put any product up for online auction
- Allows importing a mass of online auctions from a CSV file
- Allow setting the start and close time for an auction
- Allow setting the starting price and increment price gap for each auction
- Able to set reserve price – the hidden minimum price that the auction item can be sold (Featured)
- Able to set extended time for “going and gone” function (Featured)
- Able to set the number of winners of each auction
- Allow selling auction product normally or not. (Updated)
- Set a given period of days for the winner(s) to buy a product. (Updated)
- Allow admin to disable the auto bid function. (Updated)
- Implement Code for Featured Auction to place on any position on your website. (Updated)
- Allow changing notification message to auction winners
- Enable/ disable email notification. (Updated)
- Notify admin when there is a completed auction
- Notify admin when there is a new bid for an auction
- Customizable email templates
- Responsive Magento Auction extension (Hot)
- Support multi-currencies and multi-languages (Hot)
- 100% Open source
- License Certificate valid for 1 live-Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
Version 1.0 for Magento 2 (released on July 27th, 2016)
- Release the stable version for Magento 2.0
Great auction extension for marketplace
Wonderful, this is the word to describe how Magento 2 Auction extension worked. The best feature is the email notification, which is totally help customers keep track with the auction. Beautiful!