Tier Commission plugin (4.1)
What do you think of a plug-in which will allow referrals not only to refer friends to buy products but also invite them to join your Affiliate program? Our Tier-Commission - a plug-in of Affiliate Plus extension will be the best solution for you to extend your Affiliate web. With this plug-in, you can easily create as well as manage Tier Affiliates on store. Besides, your participations will find it convenient to take part in Affiliate program so you can enjoy the continuous increasing-number of referrals and sales as well.
- Add more 3 new menus compared with the version of Standard Affiliate Plus including: Standard Commissions, Tier Commissions, Tier Affiliates
- Standard Commissions: Commissions which referrals will directly receive from the buyer through invited-link. This is menu Commissions in the version of Affiliate Plus.
- Tier Commissions: Commissions which referrals indirectly receive through lower tiers.
- Tier Affiliates: The list of the lower tiers signing in Affiliate Program through referral link.
- Allow to configure the percentage which each tier receives on one transaction.
- View list of lower tiers of one account.
- Change higher tier of one account.
- View tier referrals who get commission of one transaction.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- Complete the installation of Affiliate Plus extension in your website.
- After purchasing the plugin, you will receive an email that includes the link to access My License Keys on Magestore or if you miss the email you can directly log in to Magestore by your registered email and go to My account/My License Keys. Choose License type as Commercial Key, select the plugin then enter the back-end domain of your live site, click on Generate Key button to get the commercial license key. Remember that you can generate commercial key only one time for one plugin.
Note: If you’d like to use the plugin for development site or test site, please choose License Type as Development Key, select the plugin then enter the back-end domain of your development site, click on Generate Key button to get the development license key.
- Go to My downloadable products. Choose the version of the plugin then download it. The file that you download normally is a zip file. Unzip it to your Magento folder in web server.
- It’s required to enable cache in the administration panel of your site. Go to System/Cache Management. Choose all caches and take action “Enable” then submit.
- Use FTP client (such as Filezilla, WinSCP, cuteFtp) to upload or copy all folders in the zip package to your Magento site root folder. This will not overwrite any existing files, just add new files to the folder structure.
- After uploading is done, log in your Magento administration panel to refresh cache. Go to System/Cache Management. Select all caches and take action “Refresh” then submit.
- Navigate to System/Configuration, if you can see the Plugin Configuration in the Affiliate extension tab, it is installed properly. Go to System/Magestore Extensions /License Keys to put your license key so that the module could be activated.
- Now if you get Access denied error when clicking on the extension tab, you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
- Go to front-end and try to process, make sure that everything is OK.