Affiliate Widget (3.0)
When installing Widget plug-in, you can have another power to advertise your Affiliate program. By allowing referrals to locate widget boxes which contain a product list on their sites, customers can select at ease which referral products to purchase. It just takes you several minutes to set up and configure for your site. Why don’t you start now and enjoy the benefits that the extension gives your business.
- Allow referrals to create different widgets for referral products and on their sites.
- Easily to edit or customize the sample of widget as customers wish.
- After adding or editing a widget, clients can preview it and make changes if necessary.
- Affiliates can simply control their widgets through their referral accounts.
- Add one additional advertisement tool to the Affiliate program.
- Enable admin easily to configure widget samples to use for the Affiliate program.
- Ability to comfortably manage widgets as well as affiliates using widgets on their websites.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- Complete the installation of Affiliate Plus extension in your website.
- After purchasing the plugin, you will receive an email that includes the link to access My License Keys on Magestore or if you miss the email you can directly log in to Magestore by your registered email and go to My account/My License Keys. Choose License type as Commercial Key, select the plugin then enter the back-end domain of your live site, click on Generate Key button to get the commercial license key. Remember that you can generate commercial key only one time for one plugin.
Note: If you’d like to use the plugin for development site or test site, please choose License Type as Development Key, select the plugin then enter the back-end domain of your development site, click on Generate Key button to get the development license key.
- Go to My downloadable products. Choose the version of the plugin then download it. The file that you download normally is a zip file. Unzip it to your Magento folder in web server.
- It’s required to enable cache in the administration panel of your site. Go to System/Cache Management. Choose all caches and take action “Enable” then submit.
- Use FTP client (such as Filezilla, WinSCP, cuteFtp) to upload or copy all folders in the zip package to your Magento site root folder. This will not overwrite any existing files, just add new files to the folder structure.
- After uploading is done, log in your Magento administration panel to refresh cache. Go to System/Cache Management. Select all caches and take action “Refresh” then submit.
- Navigate to System/Configuration, if you can see the Plugin Configuration in the Affiliate extension tab, it is installed properly. Go to System/Magestore Extensions /License Keys to put your license key so that the module could be activated.
- Now if you get Access denied error when clicking on the extension tab, you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
- Go to front-end and try to process, make sure that everything is OK.
I had missing some features but I easily added by myself...
Magestore has been up and down to work with, their support e-mail initially was having bugs contacting me back with issues, but their live chat support has been great. Once we can stay in communication they are very helpful.