Affiliate Report plugin (4.0)
- Allow affiliates to control the total sales and the amount of commissions, traffic and transactions with different time ranges such as: last 24 hours, last 7 days, 1 year, and 2 years.
- Statistics are displayed in charts so it's easy for affiliates to follow.
- Allow affiliates to view detailed reports of sales, the number of clicks and impressions in grid pattern.
- Allow affiliates to download reports in CSV and Excel format.
- Allow administrators to enable and disable the extension.
- Show reports of the total sales, the amount of clicks, transactions, commissions and impressions.
- Reckon the amount of website traffic through affiliates and the growth of referral accounts.
- Provide the corresponding charts in different types like pie, line, etc.
- Make reports of sales, clicks, impressions, best-seller products, affiliate accounts based on referral links.
- Enable administrators to find reports in different periods with specific information.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- Complete the installation of Affiliate Plus extension in your website.
- After purchasing the plugin, you will receive an email that includes the link to access My License Keys on Magestore or if you miss the email you can directly log in to Magestore by your registered email and go to My account/My License Keys. Choose License type as Commercial Key, select the plugin then enter the back-end domain of your live site, click on Generate Key button to get the commercial license key. Remember that you can generate commercial key only one time for one plugin.
Note: If you’d like to use the plugin for development site or test site, please choose License Type as Development Key, select the plugin then enter the back-end domain of your development site, click on Generate Key button to get the development license key.
- Go to My downloadable products. Choose the version of the plugin then download it. The file that you download normally is a zip file. Unzip it to your Magento folder in web server.
- It’s required to enable cache in the administration panel of your site. Go to System/Cache Management. Choose all caches and take action “Enable” then submit.
- Use FTP client (such as Filezilla, WinSCP, cuteFtp) to upload or copy all folders in the zip package to your Magento site root folder. This will not overwrite any existing files, just add new files to the folder structure.
- After uploading is done, log in your Magento administration panel to refresh cache. Go to System/Cache Management. Select all caches and take action “Refresh” then submit.
- Navigate to System/Configuration, if you can see the Plugin Configuration in the Affiliate extension tab, it is installed properly. Go to System/Magestore Extensions /License Keys to put your license key so that the module could be activated.
- Now if you get Access denied error when clicking on the extension tab, you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
- Go to front-end and try to process, make sure that everything is OK.
Write down your experience and get 3 points ($3) now!
Must have for Affiliate+With this plugin you can easily see if your affiliate program works as its supposed to do. Support is as always great!
Must HaveThis is a must have for the Affiliate Plus extension, the only way to easily know if your affiliate program is successful.
Magestore has been up and down to work with, their support e-mail initially was having bugs contacting me back with issues, but their live chat support has been great. Once we can stay in communication they are very helpful.
to know Your ROIHi. Statistic is a background for every affiliate page. Without it You know nothing. Thanks to great plugin for Aff+ everybody can measure the ROI(return from investment).