Pay Per Lead plugin (3.0)
Pay-per-lead helps you create a program allowing affiliates to receive commission for the actual number of leads he generates. “Lead” may be new accounts signup in your site or newsletter subscribes. Today, email marketing is essential for every ecommerce store, thus this plugin is extremely useful in growing your customer email database.
- Able to get commissions when other people follow their link to sign up for an account on your site or subscribe your newsletter.
- Allow affiliates to custom their pay-per-lead link.
- Enable to view the list of commission for invited customer’s actions.
- Able to configure the commission paid for each action: account signup and customer subscription.
- View all leads on the system.
- View all leads of each account.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- Complete the installation of Affiliate Plus extension in your website.
- After purchasing the plugin, you will receive an email that includes the link to access My License Keys on Magestore or if you miss the email you can directly log in to Magestore by your registered email and go to My account/My License Keys. Choose License type as Commercial Key, select the plugin then enter the back-end domain of your live site, click on Generate Key button to get the commercial license key. Remember that you can generate commercial key only one time for one plugin.
Note: If you’d like to use the plugin for development site or test site, please choose License Type as Development Key, select the plugin then enter the back-end domain of your development site, click on Generate Key button to get the development license key.
- Go to My downloadable products. Choose the version of the plugin then download it. The file that you download normally is a zip file. Unzip it to your Magento folder in web server.
- It’s required to enable cache in the administration panel of your site. Go to System/Cache Management. Choose all caches and take action “Enable” then submit.
- Use FTP client (such as Filezilla, WinSCP, cuteFtp) to upload or copy all folders in the zip package to your Magento site root folder. This will not overwrite any existing files, just add new files to the folder structure.
- After uploading is done, log in your Magento administration panel to refresh cache. Go to System/Cache Management. Select all caches and take action “Refresh” then submit.
- Navigate to System/Configuration, if you can see the Plugin Configuration in the Affiliate extension tab, it is installed properly. Go to System/Magestore Extensions /License Keys to put your license key so that the module could be activated.
- Now if you get Access denied error when clicking on the extension tab, you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
- Go to front-end and try to process, make sure that everything is OK.